[EUPS][EUPC] EnvoysOfChaos are recruiting villains!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Crimson Mayhem, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

[IMG]

Hi EU villains!

EnvoysOfChaos are looking for dedicated players to integrate in our team. We are veteran players who have been around as a league for more than 5 years on the EUPC server.

You might fit in well with our team if the following apply to you:
    • you like to be part of a close family-type league
    • you are active weekly at least and plan to stay indefinitely
    • you are above level 30 and have ambition to play the hardest top-tier content
    We are open to new and old players alike. If you are just starting out or uncertain about the combat mechanics, we are happy to help you learn. If you are a confident endgamer, you're welcome to join us for elite content.

We communicate in English so you should be able to read and write it. Apart from these, all we expect from our members is that you are respectful, ambitious and represent the league as such.

We also like exploring mechanics and experimenting with non-standard builds, so if you're interested in that type of thing then you might fit right in!

If you think that EnvoysOfChaos are the kind of league you were looking for, feel free to send me a message here on the forums or contact me (Crimson Mayhem) or any other league member ingame! We're looking forward to hear from you.
    • Like x 1
  2. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

One thing to add - we have a league hall with all statuaries, four bank tabs and the most useful proficiencies unlocked!
  3. Sapphire Melody Well-Known Player

Not only that, we really love decorating our league hall! Check out our bar, ruled by Lord Trinket!
    [IMG]
  4. Sapphire Melody Well-Known Player

Also, we have cake. Join us please.
  5. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

We are still recruiting. If you are interested, contact us!
  6. healr97 New Player

Hey you guys sound just what I was looking for hope your still recruiting xD
  7. Seethra Well-Known Player

Hi,

Name's Seethra/Neutronica and I am looking for a social villain League on PS EU.
    I'm 38, gaming enthousiast, I have a newborn, so my playtime is 2-3 hours a day, starting from roughly 22hr.
    2 weeks in, still (re)learning the game (played on PC during 2011), but enjoying myself greatly.

I am looking for a League that understands that I am pretty busy with work and my newborn, but would still love to do content with League members, get and give advice, have some fun in a no/low pressure environment.

My characters are still low lvl, both 30 with and odd 35CR and roughly 30 SP each or so.
    I am Legendary btw.

Love to hear from you and hope you will consider me, since EU recruitment seems to be very hard to find.
  8. Sapphire Melody Well-Known Player

Hi, yeah, we're still recruiting. Just pm me or Crimson Mayhem so we can add you.
  9. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Time shouldn't be an issue, most of us work so there's no pressure on anyone to be particularly active. As long as you don't drop out for weeks or months without notice you'll be fine. Low CR is not a problem either, we can boost you up a bit if you want or you can gear up at your own pace.
    I added your characters to my friend list, will contact you ingame when you're online.
  10. Seethra Well-Known Player

Ive added you as well and in ingame right now.

EDIT: Looks like we missed each other last night, will try again today! I'll be on 22h GMT+1.
  11. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Couldn't get online yesterday due to the connection issues, I'll try to be there today between 6 and 7 and after 11pm CET to meet you.
    If you're there while I'm not online, Sapphire Melody or Negasus could invite you as well.
  12. Seethra Well-Known Player

Wonderful! Looking forward to it!

EDIT: It is possible I am logged in on Frostarella. Just so you know.
  13. Stev998 New Player

Still looking for players :) playinf rage atm at 144cr :) ingame name RedlanterSupergirl
  14. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Welcome to the league Seethra!

We're still recruiting, but I think that's either not your name or you're not on EUPS. RedlanterSupergirl on EUPS is a level 4 character according to census.
    • Like x 1
  15. Seethra Well-Known Player

If you are still looking for a Villainous EU home, as a new joiner I can say I am very happy being part of Envoys!
    Friendly bunch, helpful and (inter)active with their members!
    • Like x 2
  16. Seethra Well-Known Player

If you are a villain in need of some criminal housing, knock on our doors!
  17. benjiolamb New Player

I wanna join but im in aussie. :(
  18. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Sad, can't do anything about that unless you play during weird times :confused: Sorry mate!
  19. Seethra Well-Known Player

Might I add that it is totally worth moving countries/continents for? :p
  20. Great Architect Loyal Player

It's been both a revelation, and a blast. And a really crapph kjeyboard :).
    • Like x 1