EUPC LEGENDS TOUR

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by KillshotX, Apr 21, 2014.

1. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Hi guys, just letting you know that the first EUPC legends tour is open and will be held on 2nd May and featured on friday night legends.

Details can be found about the tournament on this link: http://challonge.com/EUPCLEGENDS

Good luck to everyone who is participating. Everyone is welcome, USPC, and PS players are welcome if they have a PC to download the client and play.
    • Like x 3
  2. TheLoneLantern New Player

Nice, I hope a bunch of the EU peeps can stay up to participate. I know it will be late over there, but they have some very talented players I would like to see on TV.
    • Like x 3
  3. KillshotX Well-Known Player

US players are welcome to signup, you can just pop over the EU server by changing launcher settings. You can win sc cash too :) Not to mention wouldn't it be cool to have rankings on 2 different servers :D?
  4. Dark Wáne Active Player

Nice to see another tournament from you well done .
  5. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Looking forward to this one :D
  6. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Hi guys, there are prizes to be won which is the same amount. As the us tourneys. So do come over give a crack at the eu tournament! :)
  7. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Just to add on, Clutch and Wixxer offer 4k sc cash bounty to the team that beats them during the tournament. Terms and conditions: Crash and lag outs don't count, it has to be an official match in the tourney. (The game can be reset for a rematch)
  8. Future°Lex New Player

Me and BlackUrsel are signed in and looking forward to good matches and a lot of fun.
    Thx KillshotX for bringing forward PVP on EUPC...

Im always willing to support or help if needed!
    • Like x 3
  9. KillshotX Well-Known Player

USPC,PS EUPS are all welcome to join the tournament. Gift cards will be given to the team that beats clutch and wixxer in the tournament. 4000sc/7cash/loyalty points
  10. KillshotX Well-Known Player

These are the last few days before the tournament guys, don't forget to signup. For those not our servers, signup quick and farm your legends before the tournament.
  11. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Thanks to kill for setting this up and to him & raidyn for the organisation! It was excellent.

Looking forward to the one in two weeks time! :D