(EUPC) 237 SP player looking for active hero league

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Revafall, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Revafall Well-Known Player

Hello out there everybody.

About me:
    I'm known as Revafall and I'm a 26 year old male from Denmark. I've played the game since tier 4 was the big thing, I've been on both villain side and hero side on multiple characters, throughout the years, I see myself as semi veteran player, I like to hang out with people, have a good time and also get things done in the game, when it comes to feats and raids. I love anything that has to do with superheros, from comics to movies and video games, and I will find any way to get people on that boat lol.

What can I contribute with?:
    At the moment, im sitting at 237 SP and I'm Gadgets (dps and troller) I like to communicate over microphone in the game, because I think that's very important and it also makes the game a lot more fun to play when you chat with people, not just over text messages. I'm very dedicated to game progression, but nowhere near obsessed. I like to joke around with the rest of the league and at the same time I know when to be "serious". I've "mastered" every support role in the game and do not mind helping out the newer players, if they don't take it for granted. :)

What do I expect from your league?:
    Active players, meaning daily, I'm not really concerned about how many members are in there but 10 people active everyday is golden in my opinion. I do also expect people to care about each other and not just wander of into other voice chats and what not. I've been in leagues where they had 150 members but only 10 of them actually played and communicated with each other, and I not keen on getting into something like that again, so less than a 100 members is good with me :)

Conclusion:
    I might sound like a very serious person, but I'm not really more than a semi casual player, I just know what I'm looking for, if that makes any sense? Haha. I'm great fun and I appreciate a good time with likeminded people. :)

If you think I deserve a try in your league, please feel free to post a reply here on this thread with your league info and character name(s), or hit my up ingame on Revafall and/or send me an ingame mail if I'm not online at the time.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
    Best wishes
    - Revafall
  2. DcuoProdigy New Player

We Recruit all noob boobs who are looking for a dedicated league. We shall get into contact with you in game as soon as possible. An issue that has arised to me is that you have proclaimed you had mastered all roles, yet you do not have enough SP to full spec into one whole roll to play it effectively. This may become an issue for our league as all noob boobs must be able to play at least 1 whole role rather than play 4 roles inadequately.
  3. Ex Nihila New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. DcuoProdigy New Player

Well with those skill points we know Revafall won't be doing much trolling, or much tanking or healing, barley even dpsing at this point. But we will still accept his presence in our great and magical league.
  5. monaka Well-Known Player

For a PFFT build, the OP only needs 235 SP and no more, he can easily DPS and have max DPS stats if he has the gear mods, OP items and the generator mods.

I think you need to rework your math.
    • Like x 1