EU SM

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Badname392023, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I just noticed your sig (did you change it?). Best sig of the year, lol.
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

That's been my signature for years now :D .
    Probably just an alt that got the feat unlocked via replay badges.

Example: Elusian is a alt of Elu.
    • Like x 1
  4. myandria Item Storage

Hmph...
    I won't believe it until I see EVERY group that makes it to round 30 show proof.:D
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

The info is correct. Thats one of my "alts" that I used to buy the feat to get the base item for the league hall :)

Elusian: my US toon replayed for the base item
    DPS: my EU toon that I replayed for LH
    The Happiness: Happys US toon
    • Like x 1
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

I thought not tradeable base items cant be donated to the LH
  7. Elusian Crowd Control

Maybe a bug, maybe not ^^ Saw the previous rounds ones and decided to donate the rest to complete the line and it surely looks nice

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Schimaera Devoted Player

9. Heywiar Committed Player

To think, we went from "not passing 27" to several groups on both sides completing 30. I'm really late on this, but congrats!!
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Meanwhile I can’t even beat 14. :(
    • Like x 2
  11. Draconiano Committed Player

Actually I'm kinda surprised you made it past R9, I had it kinda difficult there. Good job!
    • Like x 1
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Thank you :) Yeah Soldier is probably the most difficult. I just wish I knew how to avoid Johnny’s whirling arm attack other than staying way, way away. Is there some tell I’m missing?
  13. Draconiano Committed Player

Shields will prevent you from dying in both R4 and R14 (I have 3 in my loadout lol), but Johnny is mostly a job for the tank, he needs to lunge all the time as fast as he can so Johnny doesn't kill people. Also, Johnny is kinda like Lex Luthor, if he is facing you, he will probably go for you, so be aware of that. Anyway Johnny and Ultraman are the both luck based bosses, if you have bad luck, it's a wipe, so keep trying until you can do it.
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The problem is finding people who are willing to keep trying, especially with how long it takes and having to beat Savage every time.
    • Like x 1
  15. Draconiano Committed Player

Happens to me too, I'm stuck at R21 because it's impossible to find groups, not even my friends wants to help me xD
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Same. I hate this whole thing so much. I just feel utterly powerless. The pressure is really getting to me. :(
    • Like x 1
  17. Rainnifer Committed Player

Don't worry, you're doing good. I haven't even attempted survival mode once yet because I understand all the difficulty and having to be well set up, even though I'm one CR below max I've been hearing all this stuff about "battle trolls" which I'm not setup for at all so I don't think I'd be the kind of help anyone wants. So congrats on making it that far! You proved yourself wrong :)
    • Like x 2
  18. Heywiar Committed Player

If you are a US player, I wouldn't mind lending some free time to help out. It depends on if my league needs me to help or not. Shoot me a DM!
    • Like x 1
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m on EU, but thanks for the offer. Thanks to the guys mentioned earlier who beat round 30, I have now beaten 15 so that’s something. This orbital is still a major concern though. Wish they’d add it to the vendor and/or put a hefty extension on the available duration. Even if I was inclined to throw replays at the problem, I’d still need to beat it every time I reset it. And sadly I do not have a group of highly skilled slaves I can compel to repeat 5 and 15 until my coffers run dry.
    • Like x 4
  20. Yaiba Committed Player

Buy it on broker :p