Up-Votes Needed EU server lag and mass disconnects

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Nov 27, 2022.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Recently, EU server has been very laggy at certain points, unable to do much during these times and red load outs.

It is intermittent but becoming more frequent and more disruptive with time.

A couple times today I have also been disconnected off the server along with most players online at the time.

Please can this be looked into as it is very disruptive to being able to play the game.

Thanks.
    • Like x 13
  2. Trended Active Player

Unplayable atm every1 talking about it in LFG
  3. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

I can't connect right now and when in game a lot of lag, loadout frozen, sometimes you use a skill and stay stuck in. A lot of disconnect the game is broken AF on EU server.
  4. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Can't even get on to EUPC at the moment. Either get stuck on the "Connecting" screen, or (occasionally) manage to select a character, then get disconnected with a "world is down for scheduled maintenance" message.
    • Like x 1
  5. Time Stone Active Player

Yep, 1st attemp to login, failed with dcd. 2nd attempt to login, endless loading screen. 3rd, long loading but could login, been trying to open my mails for 3 minutes now. Ehh
  6. Eve YouTuber

Same here, was able to log in earlier but it took a lot of tries, and my game was lagging horribly.
  7. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I've been having problems on PS4 for the past 2-3 days. Lag, game freezes/crashes, getting stuck on loading screens.
  8. Eve YouTuber

Just lagged in a middle of a solo, could not go back to character select or anything had to force the game to shut down.

Edit: can't log back in. Disconnection screen.
  9. Eve YouTuber

Happened again just as I was about to log out now - so I had to force shut the game :\
    • Like x 1
  10. Ozman Well-Known Player

Lag and disconnects getting a bit ridiculous now.
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

I sent in a ticket, since no Dev is commenting on that and I can't even play at this point.
    • Like x 1
  12. GermanM Committed Player

Confirm, is happening since saturday (first time i note it)
  13. Ozman Well-Known Player

I can play, but it's a coin toss how long I can play for without being booted in the middle of something or my inventory lagging.
    • Like x 1
  14. h3terra New Player

Mine is the same, it doesn't come out of hers connecting
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're monitoring this more carefully. If you can post when you see connection issues, it may help us match up our data with an issue. The time and your character name would help most.
    • Like x 1
  16. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Oddly enough, I haven't experienced any lag issues or disconnects this week.
    Am I on wrong EU? :eek:
    • Like x 2
  17. Eve YouTuber

You are on the safe part of EU! Rejoice! <3
    • Like x 2
  18. FluffyCloud99 Well-Known Player

Funnily enough i am not having issues on PC. EU/PC servers are absolutely fine for me. I have seen people complain in Group chat when running source mark farms however
    • Like x 1
  19. Ozman Well-Known Player

I must have played for about 6 or 7 hours yesterday across several characters and didn't get any lag or disconnects. Let's hope it stays that way.
    • Like x 1
  20. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I've not had a lot of issues for the past few days, although the game would still freeze/crash once or twice a day. However this morning around 7:00 (about 2 hrs ago) I was playing on my main - Homeless Nutter, EUPS - in Death Metal Washington and the game froze when I entered combat. I restarted the client but when I tried to log back onto the same toon - I kept getting an endless loading screen and some looped background audio. My other toons loaded fine, restarting the console and clearing the cache didn't help.

I had a backup save file on a USB stick, so I copied it to the PS and after that my main loaded, but the world was laggy and the game crashed after a few seconds, leaving me unable to log on my main again. I repeated the process, but this time as soon as my toon loaded I warped to my base and now it seems like everything is fine.