(EU PS4) Titans Reborn

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by ILordGremoryI, Sep 12, 2018.

1. ILordGremoryI New Player

This is a new league aimed to be a mix of Iconics and non Iconics, the league follows a unique kind of ranking system which makes it kind of iconic, the first few ranks are your basic CR based ranks till you reach our base rank "Teen Titans" from there it's based on loyalty how active you are and your contribution to the league,

When I say Iconic I take this seriously in an RP kind of way, and I promise you they will never be two of the same iconic, I play as "Aquagirl" so they will never be another Aquagirl allowed to join,

I take rules seriously and another is how active you are i understand most iconic characters are alts but if you barely use tht iconic it will be removed cause someone else might have the same iconic and actively use it, by this I don't mean logging in for about 30mins to an hour and stand outside Little Bohemia Station without even queuing up for anything.

I also take non iconic characters but I have strict rule in regards to naming, for example if you are "WakerMist" you are welcome in but if you are something similar to "W@K£RM11S7" then you will not be allowed.

This is an EU only league and is also HERO only. Also just to add i play Aquagirl as my main despite having just created her and being low CR I play on Aquagirl only as my only active character and no not just because of the upcoming Atlantis DLC I wasn't even aware of it at the time I created Aquagirl.

If you choose to join as an Iconic and there have been multiple people in DC lore tht has played tht iconic like mine or Robin, then you must pick one to be your identity in the league but you are free to wear the multiple costumes as well as your own version as I myself have created my own costume for Aquagirl. I also choose Lorena Marquez as my main Aquagirl iconic.

The league will be mainly be PvE based. And lastly I do not condone league jumping or people thinking they can leave and rejoin whenever they want, if you leave or get kicked then that's tht.

Only those that have a valid reasonable accuse are allowed a second chance but if thn I will be hesitant. I know this may seem abit terrifying as a league based on those rules but I'm very friendly and want to ensure a long term league for many people to call home.

And I do fully plan on getting us a league hall but I really need my members "you" to help me.

So I hope you will join me in creating the new Titans of today and tomorrow. ^^