Fixed EU PS/PC Chat gone Mail missed Broker broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by lllStrichcodelll, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Eupho New Player

Not fixed yet...broker dont work
  2. Billbaoo New Player

1. A dev to solve the problem of the broker and the couriers because its marks an error message when you want to make a purchase thank you
    • Like x 2
  3. King Bakes Well-Known Player

Seen multiple posts about this but haven't seen any response from the devs. Is this even being looked into? Been going on for days now.
  4. Prindacerk Committed Player

It is still broken
    • Like x 1
  5. ZEE EU New Player

its been 3 days and EU server is still bugged. Maybe i am spending money on a wrong game.
  6. ZEE EU New Player

chat bugged, mail bugged, broker bugged and devs are ignoring us no respond from them yet. EU server has been bugged for the past 3 days now. Very disappointment.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are addressing this now.
  8. flashnip New Player

I know because of recent events the team is (allegedly) running on a skeleton crew, but ''addressing'' this should've happened a lot sooner.
    • Like x 1
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Devs are usually unavailable on weekends, fyi.
    • Like x 1
  10. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Looks like the issue is fixed now, I'm able to chat, get mails and buy things off broker again.
    • Like x 1
  11. flashnip New Player

I know, but not even a message about that they're being aware kinda irks me. Which is why my skeleton crew comment.

This is good to hear, another reason for my message was expecting another 2-3 days from addressing it to fixing it. I apologize for my pessimistic expectations. :D
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Okay, this should be fixed. I apologize for the delay here.

We are tracking down why we didn't get the usual alerts that should have let us know this was happening automagically.
    • Like x 4
  13. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Missed out on something I’ve been looking for for months.
    I’m pretty disappointed.
  14. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Also, just before mail broke I had completed the “Spectrum Analysis” briefing and the message from Lois Lane with the Gardner Style Vest is not in my inbox.
  15. Mister Hando Active Player

With my PC, I can hear people talking but i can't talk with them. :(