EU PC AKA Lag town

Discussion in 'Gotham City (Gameplay Discussion)' started by Avian, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Avian Dedicated Player

I live in Denmark which is in Europe, but I my main characters are on the US PC server.

I haven't had any major lag issues on the US PC server, but lately I have started to do a lot of arena and legends. I noticed the delay in the combat mechanics which is an unnecessary challenge to deal with when you are allready in the middle of fighitng someone who knows what he or she is doing.

Since the new feat unlocking is inteded to be available across servers (needs to be same account) I thought I'd start an EU PC character. I thought that with the server being closer I wouldn't have to deal with lag in pvp or pve.

OH MY GOD was I wrong. Since I started my character I have dealt with bugs, glitches and lag that I have never experienced before on DCUO. The game is completely unplayable for me at times.

I don't know if this is just me, but I just don't understand why I'm having so much trouble playing the game on a server that I should have a better connection to.

Does anyone else have these same issues?
  2. GeoShock New Player

EU PC has been very laggy for me too for quite sime time. Something is wrog with the server for sure. I can see it especially in PvP.
  3. Jafin Devoted Player

The recent client hotfix to fix the lagging issue has somehow made PVP even worse. It is absolutely ridiculous the kind of things I am seeing happen to me and others in PVP the last couple of days. I'm on USPC, not EUPC, but the PVP issues are universal I'm sure.
  4. BumblingB 10000 Post Club

Remember that going out of sync counters bug that was happening before? It's back. lol The only difference is, you don't go down or if you do, it's both of you. It's a weird thing.

I'm not very good at 1v1 but this makes it even worse. :(
  5. Avian Dedicated Player

I haven't even started on PVP yet. I have massive lag when doing PVE stuff.