EU Hero League Omertà Looking for Mature Players

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by nawanda, Jun 9, 2016.

1. nawanda Loyal Player

With open episodes returning, Stats Revamp going live and two new episodes to come in 2017, we are happy to talk to returning players about joining our league.

In the last week, we have done league events to get all the GOMe first and second combos done, every OLYn and OLYe feat, DWFe Omega and Omega feat, plus runs through older content like Happiness Home, Blackest Day and Rip in Time elite for feats and have been burning through old content with returning players to get their CR in decent shape for Age of Justice. If you're a EU hero looking for a good league, drop me a message here, or PM Captain Knobwash or Moodÿ in game.
  2. Wet fluffy Well-Known Player

Hi there. With the upcoming release of Episode 29 Riddled with Crime we thought it would be a good time to state that Omerta are still very much active. Hopefully we can reach out to an upcoming player or perhaps a returning player who has found their current league inactive. Either way we are
    a very approachable and social league. There is more information about our league at the beginning of this thread. If you would like to consider joining then please approach Captain Knobwash or Moodÿ.
  3. IamINC Dedicated Player

Amazing league , fantastic people.

Can't really say much more than that.
  4. Wet fluffy Well-Known Player

A timely bump at episode 30 release to say we are still active and always welcoming new or returning players who fit the criteria.
  5. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Joined the League around 6 weeks ago.

All said above regarding the League being friendly remains true. Everyone says hello when you sign on, everyone says goodbye/goodnight when you sign off. Very helpful without being demanding. No cliques. No drama.

For the practical. When I joined I had 1 toon at end game & 1 a lil' behind. Only support role I had played was Controller. At the end of RwC I had 1 toon at 213 CR & 2 at 210 CR. I have also healed for the first time & League leader spent around an hour 1 day giving me tanking tips. A lot of knowledge available if you're looking to learn/improve.

If interested pm Nawanda or Wet Fluffy(ikr) on these forums.
    • Like x 2
  6. Phantom Bat New Player

Hello Everyone. It's been a year since I joined and I wanted take a minute and thank everyone in the league for their support. Much like CL said, I now have two other characters, a tank/dps and a healer/dps, both characters' support build went up to end-game after I joined the league and now fully operational. I tanked and healed for the first time since I started playing, members of the league helped a lot on teaching how to play both roles. My main character, a controller/dps, gained 120 sp during my time in the league, going up to 320 from 200. A great place to improve and learn, with decent and mature players. It's been a great year, thanks again. Cheers.
    • Like x 1
  7. IamINC Dedicated Player

Bump.

Because you're worth it.

See you soon ladies and gents ...
  8. silversuitcase Active Player

9. Wet fluffy Well-Known Player

Hi all. A friendly bump, hopefully we might catch a returning player who is looking to move from an inactive league. We’re still very much active. Good mixture of personalities. Check original post for details.
  10. Automate New Player

Could I get a league invitation please? My character name is Hrothgan. I used to play around 4 years ago but unfortunately lost my characters as I didnt transfer them to Daybreak's servers. Made a new character and currently level 16.
  11. Wet fluffy Well-Known Player

Sent you PM
  12. IamINC Dedicated Player

Haven't been active much over the last few months due to not feeling the games current direction and a small ban but will say that this league is above and beyond the best group I've played with on DCUO and this is a day one players opinion!

Hope all you guys are good , much love,

Inc
    • Like x 1
  13. plopcookie New Player

Hello are you still recruiting i have heard great things about the league on here i would love to join and get help but also to give help to those who need it thanks in advance
  14. plopcookie New Player

I would love to join are you still recruiting
  15. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Check the date of the first and last posts my friend....2017-18...Sadly Omerta is dead at this days....
  16. plopcookie New Player

No problem was worth a try i heard that the best thing to do is to switch from eu server to american server its 3x more populated only bad thing is that i have to start over i just started playing so might aswell do that