[EU] Catalyst gone after unsuccesful breakthrough???

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ZuroXtheDragon, Jun 2, 2018.

1. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Dear Devs
    I have a major problem with my secondary DPS artifact's breakthrough to level 100
    I gathered catalysts and bought some catalysts from the broker to get an artifact to level 100 and something weird happened.
    I added the seal of preservation to break it through but it failed, i tried to break through again since i had 3 with me and the second one didn't disapear but all the catalyst did... o_O
    I tried to search my inventory again and i couldnt find it, Besides the artifact label acts a little weird now...
    I got the 2 seal but id doesn't appear in the menu.
    So i lost the cathalyst i gahtered for several weeks and 3Mil$ ingame money...
    Please help me fix this, Thank you
    https://imgur.com/a/K0UreFU
    ~Zurox
  2. Tilz Loyal Player

Did you put the seal into the field for it every time?
  3. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Yes. :(
    I put it in automaticaly , i never had a problem like this :(
    In the second try of the brakethrough all the catalysts wanished instead of the seal
    And i payed money and gathered catalyst for it :mad:
  4. Tilz Loyal Player

Ok then this is a bug. But a leaguemate told me he had the same issue a few weeks ago.. :/
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

You sure you used the correct word? Because you have to put the seals in manually. They are not added automatically.
  6. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

XD
    I was a little tired back then.
    English isn't my mother language.
  7. Stogho Active Player

I had the same issue and contacted help about it, their only suggestion was to reach out to others in the forum.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club