EU Broker

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kanniu, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Can anyone explain to me why the prices are so inconsistent on the EU side compared to the US side?
  2. Berza Committed Player

What do you mean with inconsistent?
    By the way, prices are lower in part due to less population, and to less abuse in the last money glitch.
  3. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Paradox Energy is cheaper than Quantum Field Energy, Rare collection pieces are cheaper than the common ones. Etc
  4. Berza Committed Player

Catalysts are probably influenced by supply and demand. Collections may be because people don't know what they are putting for sale.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I think math is hard for some, or others might just put up a price without really checking other pricing. I find it hilarious when something like a single Paradox energy is say 5 or 5.5 million but a set of 2 is 20 million. Guess some people never shopped at Costco or Sams, but generally when you buy a quantity it should be cheaper than buying 2 single items. As far as the collections, unless there is only one listed, sometimes it's people just undercutting what's there. Personally if I go to list something I know is more valuable and someone has set the price low, I'll just sit on mine. I won't undercut it if I know I'm getting screwed on the price. I'll let that other guy's sell, then list mine a few days later at the higher price. I'd guess this is worse in EU where less users might lead to always having to 'set' the price if you are putting the only one of an item up.

But yeah, even in the US it seems random at times except for the highest level stuff.
  6. wisetoons Well-Known Player

We can analyse that better if someday US and EU servers are merged the time when the dreams are happened.
    Besides that few people are focusing on both server brokers, why is it important for anyone? they are just seperate servers
  7. Eve YouTuber

I really hope this won't change because prices are reasonable on EU server. This is why I don't really play on US this much. (Despite log in to my US characters to play with friends, but I'm not using the broker there). I'm even scared to see what base items cost on US .-.
  8. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Regular base items are not too bad here, especially recent DLC common stuff, but rare stuff like the Demon Worm can be pretty expensive.
    • Like x 1