Estimated no. of Quintile Crystal Shards to fully level up the OP Goggles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pinky, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Pinky Well-Known Player

Here's the estimated number of Quintile Crystal Shards to fully level up the OP Goggles.

[IMG]

Total number of shards assuming no crits when feeding in the Quintile Crystal Shards into the OP Goggles = 56

Total number of 8-Terabit Encryption Key needed = 10 (2000 Time Beacon)

Total number of Ionized Gas = 22

Total number of Faraday Cage = 11

Good luck and have fun farming.

Sources:
    1)
    Timestamp: 0:27
    2) Myself, ranked up OP Goggles to Rank 16.
    • Like x 2
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Let's see, 56, and so far I have...and then carry the one...time spent on the bounties...aha! I should be eligible for Social Security at this rate.
    • Like x 3
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I finally caved and brought the 2 toons I was keeping below 310 so I could farm source and salvage gear easy (losing metal 2 and event runs for source and the bounties for gear) just so I'd have 2 more shots at the elusive shards. I think I've gotten 12 so far...and sold the first 3 or 4 to make a quick buck. The loss of the solo drops (as there is no solo) really adds up as the last few DLCs that's where I was getting most of my food and cats for the OP stuff. Not sure I've gotten one out of a daily box yet...thought maybe I did, but now I think it was just that first one you get from Static when you get the OP goggles.

Yeah...should finish by Feb or so, just in time for them to be outdated. I miss the JLD days when I had 4 toons on my account who were able to get the OP back. Granted we had 6 months to do it, but it was way more doable.
  4. L T Devoted Player

I was going to give you a courteous "like" for posting such helpful information. But the numbers are so grim I just can't bring myself to do it.
    • Like x 1
  5. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Yeah the bounty grind is ridiculous. I hope they don't keep going this direction. I haven't even started farming for OP stuff yet. I'm wiped from just running a few rounds a day waiting for alert ques. I still have the rings and 4 base mods to buy nevermind the OP catalyst and shards. I'll probably just continue to sell all the shards I get then buy them back next episode for the feat when prices are cheap. Been doing great with all purple gear and the elite accessories lol

Our league used to have a solid 8-10 players daily. About halfway through last episode we lost a good chunk of them to other games and now only have 3, sometimes 4, logging in daily for only an hour at most. The bounties wore everyone out. Ive heard similar stories from more than a few other leagues out there
  6. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

Bounties were the worst thing to ever happen to this game. And that's saying something.
    • Like x 1
  7. Miss Adora Loyal Player

base on this I need 21 more ionized gas, 9 more faraday cages and 40 more QCS....yup I'm in good shape at this point, and need 2400 more marks to by the 8-Terabit Encryption key......yup should be done by next Christmas.
  8. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Oh that's alot shards. Well, nowadays I'm been getting a few last several weeks
  9. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

I'm guessing the system is designed so the bounties can be relevant until the next DLC. This one is longer than Wonderverse maybe because we wont see another DLC for a while and its a way to stay busy with relevant content, because all we have left is feats and running the broker, PVP and running old content that has no incentive for top players unless you're farming a face mod...

I don't think people should rush the bounties. Gradually enjoy the game, grind at your own pace. Do a Validus rotation 2-3 times and chill.
  10. ALB Dedicated Player

Devs always do this. Introduce a new system, make it nice, and then the very next episode sugar, honey, ice tea on their player base. Thankfully it's only a mask
  11. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

It's the gas that's killing everyone. Everything else is manageable.
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
  13. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Ouch , that alot items for the piece
  14. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Thanks for the information, I going to used this . To keep handy.