Escaped inmate and Steelworker styles--where are they?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by anotherpacifist, Mar 31, 2013.

1. AgentX44 Committed Player

you still get MoW anyway that can be used for future T5, or to run your mainframe stuff... unless you have so much MoT now that you don't need those too.
  2. Nodens Dedicated Player

You're gonna have to narrow that down to just MoT for the mainframe, since the Devs have already said they're going to remove Marks of War with the release of T5.
  3. AlwaysFumbles Well-Known Player

I posted this info in another post and added the basic info to my tool.
    Heroes and Villains have 4 new styles and associated feats.
    For both heroes and villains:
    One style is from a journal mission after 5 daily missions in Metropolis
    One style is from a journal mission after 5 daily missions in Gotham
    One style is from a bounty in Gotham
    One style is from a bounty in Metropolis.

So a Hero will get the Escaped Inmate style only randomly in reward boxes for knocking out Morrowbot on Arkham Island after getting the daily bounty.
    A villain will get the Escaped Inmate style only after completing the Make Them Mad mission after completing 5 daily missions on Arkham Island.

I finished all the styles today.
    So it took 2 months, 56 Siege Bot boxes, 43 Morrowbot boxes.
    43 Morrowbot boxes yielded 20 unattuned gear drops for the 8 gear pieces.
    56 Siege Bot boxes yielded 11 unattuned gear drops for the 8 gear pieces.

So I converted more Morrowbot knockouts into gear but it wasn't the gear I needed toward the end.
    I converted less Siege Bot boxes into gear but when it dropped, it was what I needed.
    That's just trivia, I don't think it's a pattern.
    • Like x 1
  4. AgentX44 Committed Player

I know they said that they will reserve a different Mark for the highest tier gear, but I didn't see that they will specifically remove Marks of War. Can you post a link specifically saying they will remove MoW?
  5. Mizzum New Player

Yea I just got the waist and I think shoulders to go 4 steelworker, but I swear I done did 100 times aleady
  6. Whisper Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. deepretty New Player

I have not verified nor am I on the game to check but I guess this is not one of those styles that you can get on your other faction alt by running the turf solos and then purchase on the other factions feat list so as not to rely on the random drops from bounties any one able to confirm?
  8. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Anyone know why these sets aren't available through Vender 22 yet?