Equipment Mod Exchange Kit problem.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by AnonymousEUPS, Oct 20, 2017.

1. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

I can’t exchange a mod from both my OP rings or new Riddler style gear but can with Blackhawk. Anyone else seeing this? And it can’t be a CR issue since the Starro OP ring is only IL 170 and Blakhawk is 175.

EDIT; NVM I worked it out I think... it seems that you can’t exchange a mod that has already been exchanged before smh why?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You were given 20 Mod exchange kits because some people needed all 20 after the revamp. 10 possible exchanges for your DPS role, 10 possible exchanges for your support role.
    • Like x 1
  3. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

That makes zero sense when I also had 2 sets of PVP gear that needed remodding too, so where are my other 20 boxes?... It still doesn’t answer why I couldn’t use the kits twice on one piece of gear. I should be the one deciding what my 20 got used for. At the end of the day I’m not gaining anything other than saving 20 mods worth of bytes whether I used them on one piece of gear, 20 times or 20 separate pieces, once each, the outcome is the same.
  4. Kestral Committed Player

You can't change out the same mod twice with the revamp free exchange kits that is by design not a bug. You can however still change out that same mod with a Olympian or Special forces (whichever matches the mod) exchange kit.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Not everyone mods their pvp gear with pve equipment mods. That's why they included prefab mod exchange kits.
  6. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

“Some people” do this, “not everyone” does that... the needs of the few over the needs of the many then eh. Which still doesn’t make sense since covering all bases for everyone would have been equally as easy.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, actually in this case it's the needs of the many over the needs of the few. Also keep in mind they DID NOT have to give us anything to remod for revamp.
    • Like x 1
  8. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Which is not only wrong but doesn’t matter either way as I stated. And yes they did have too since they made huge changes, it would have been wrong not to. Don’t act like they did us a favour, they knew what needed to be done. Don’t know what you hope to get out of this exchange but you’re not going to win, the thread needed no further reply after the OP.
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

you can use a special force recovery kit to make them account bound tradeable again ^^ hope that helps!
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't hope to get anything. I got all my mods replaced after revamp and my pvp gear got hand-me-down Olympian mods. So I'm pretty set.
  11. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Alright for some isn’t it...
  12. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Not really, not with all the MoV sinks we have right now.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Such as what? What are you spending your MoV on that is more important than modding?
  14. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Generator mod plans and Essence purifiers, I still have 10 mods to make and most of the plans to buy. Tactical mod recovery kits, some too expensive to re-buy some just don’t get put on broker anymore, HT stuff. I’m lucky I have every style in the game so ok there. We’re not all in game rich enough to buy most of that outright and some of us work for a living. Me, I do 48h on, 48h off so MoV aren’t exactly flowing. Then Artifacts on the way...
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Good point.