Equiping allies

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by valiant Villian, Sep 5, 2021.

1. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Is this confirmed?

I read through all 19 replies and I don't know if the original question has been answered. If I have Cyborg, and I want to use Cyborg as my combat ally, but I also want Cyborg's passive ability, what do I have to do? If I leveled him up to level 4, how do I get both?
    • Like x 1
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Basically… you can’t. It’s one or the other.
  3. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

Unbelievable...although I'm not surprised...
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

This is why I’m seemingly the only person that doesn’t care that emperor aquaman’s passive is broken. :D
  5. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

lol which one, the reduction of cooldown of the active ally?
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I don’t even know! That’s how little I care! I just wanted to sic a kraken on things. :D But apparently I have to pay 22.50 dollars per character. :(
  7. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Or maybe just for other characters to give something else? for example, one, Aquaman and his kraken with tentacles, another Little Starro pet, the third "Starro Uplink Device" (by the way, did you see him? the big Starro showered enemies with little starro, not a kraken, but tentacles too ;)
  8. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

I was wrong about that. You equip whatever ally into the combat slot. They are the one you can R3 into battle. There is no active passive coming from the combat role. But if you equip another ally into the support slot, their passive is working for you even though you never call them into battle or ever see them at all. I have the HoL robot in combat slot. I put Oracle into the support slot. My gear now gets repaired.
    • Like x 2
  9. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Thanks man. Yeah those 2 allies seem to have some useful passives for sure.
  10. Stark23 Committed Player

Why is it a manual switch to go back and forth between combat and support? I tried to imprint Cyborg’s passive on my Healer spec and it doesn’t stick.
  11. DocSantee New Player

So I just got my oracle bot ally from cyborg, for some reason I can't equip it from my inventory...can someone tell me what to do?