Episode Spotlight: Wonderverse & New Shields

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: WONDERVERSE!

In the multiverse, there are many Wonder Women. Take up their call and earn double rewards this week in Episode 38: Wonderverse!

This week – from Thursday, December 17, 2020, through Wednesday, December 23, 2020 – players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Splintered Coins and Empyrean Aether when completing instanced or mission content in Wonderverse.
    • 50% discount on Wonderverse gear at vendors.
    • 20% discount at the Quark Vendor
    Splintered Coins and Empyrean Aether are used primarily to purchase gear and rewards from the Wonderverse vendors. Characters must be combat rating 299 or higher to play the episode and participate in the bonus week.

NEW REWARDS!

This bonus week brings more than discounts. Make sure you check out these new styles on the Wonderverse vendors while you're grabbing your gear!

[IMG]

That's right, Wonder Woman's shield styles are now available for Splintered Coins! Two styles are available:
    • Royal Amazon Shield
    • Bombshell Wonder Woman's Shield
    These shields are fully tintable and ready for action. Enjoy!

PLEASE NOTE: The episode spotlight will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on next Thursday morning. New shield styles are permanent additions to the game.
    • Like x 16
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

They're so cool! Perfect for my tank :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Love it!!! I wanted Bombshell one for ages to complete my Bombshell style
    • Like x 1
  4. Kanniu Well-Known Player

This is surprising. Adding more rewards to a previous episode. Hope this trend continues
    • Like x 1
  5. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Wow this is really awesome thanks so much for these bonus weeks it’s very fun and enjoyable to predict each week what things will be thanks mepps and the devs I’ll look forward to more bonuses throughout the game keep em a coming :)
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Empyrean Aether is also doubled this bonus week.
    • Like x 7
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Well surprisingly a lot of players still play the Wonderverse Bounties....... which might explain why not that many seems to play the Legion bounties strangely enough. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  8. N-IX Well-Known Player

Yess....!!! Ty
  9. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Seriously? Wow...no double anything for current dlc after 5 weeks? :oops:
    • Like x 1
  10. Arkenra Well-Known Player

Please don’t attach feats to the new shield styles, no one has enough time to farm bounty’s in two worlds.

Edit: i should read before commenting.
    • Like x 1
  11. The Wonderer New Player

I know common sense isn't common, but to stop the bleeding, the obvious progression says that we will be getting things for the latest DLC next week. Hope this bit of info shortens this thread, but it won't. The floor is yours again guys....lmao.
  12. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Re-spec to Shield most definitely on the cards for my Amazon Tank then.
  13. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Is this going to be open to f2p players for the week so we actually have enough people online to queue and defeat the bounties? I’m on Xbox so getting enough people at level together for new content can be difficult.
  14. PolarisSylar Committed Player

This episode is not a event. Currently it's legion that is a event.
    If you are Freetoplay nope, tho wonderverse episode was a event months ago & several months.

If you have 299+ CR you can run it,
  15. Corsair X Well-Known Player

The shield on the left is not new. I have that shield as an exclusive member. Guess it's not so exclusive anymore. LOL
  16. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Was the exclusive one tintable? Don’t remember
  17. Eve YouTuber

Pretty sure it was pure gold.
  18. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Yes I understand how it works but they kept BoP open to all after the event so I was asking if this will be open like BoP is to all players. Currently all content is open to all players except for wonderverse and Legion.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's a good question. For all of these events, you must be able to play the content to get the bonuses. In this case, because Wonderverse has not been added to open episodes, you will need to own it or be a member.

Edit: we may be able to get Wonderverse added to open episodes.
    • Like x 11
  20. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

In my opinion if world bosses is new way of the game, than open world areas should be always be unlocked like stats clamped event version for 15+ lvl players. We have not so many people for farm them after episode became not the newest, when episode will out of relevancy farm bounties will be allmost impossible until time when you can do it solo.
    • Like x 1