Episode Spotlight: Metal Part I

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AquiloFury Committed Player

Spoiler alert--- that's next week :D lol
    • Like x 1
  2. Redwingsrock New Player

Well I made it through...
  3. Eve YouTuber

Thank you so much for this bonus weekend! me and my league managed to run the raids tonight and it was awesome.
    I finally got to finish the "Ares Cosplay" feat (Merciless inspired gear style). Those spotlight weeks are great. Keep them coming!
    Maybe do it with older episodes too. "Sons of Trigon" Spotlight.
    • Like x 2
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

Hands of Fate!!!
    • Like x 2
  5. House Atreides New Player

Thanks for acknowledging our feedback. It sounds like it probably can't be changed for this week, but it's good to know you guys are listening and don't just ignore comments from mid game players.

Appreciate it Mepps
    • Like x 1
  6. IonHero Committed Player

Not sure if it's somehow tied in with event mode, but could you also consider adding the warp option as well?

Also How far back could Episode Spotlights go?
    If you went back before Earth 3, and did figure out the event mode thing would you consider adding event mode versions?
    • Like x 1
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Especially for this episode because as you can see, Scarlet Speedster continues to be an issue for a significant number of players due to the open world gatekeeping.
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That is why once in a while I have to make a video about it.
    I have to..... I have no choice. ;)

By the way..... thanks for reminding me I was overdue for a new video. :)
  9. L T Devoted Player

It is, but the "event" versions of that content don't actually appear under the events tab. They're on the solo and raid tabs. I'm guessing the technical problem is getting things onto that Events tab.
    • Like x 1
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah it would seem so and I always was curious about that I'm sure they will work out the kinks and bugs etc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.