Episode Spotlight: Justice League Dark!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

They are also fixing the lag issues
  2. Cyro Committed Player

I think the way to make targeted bonus weeks work is to also reduce the price of all dlc specfic items like auras, materials, accessories, etc
    • Like x 3
  3. Geneo New Player

This sounds very fair so many solo players like myself will get more out of the content this way. we spend so much time waiting on ques to pop on raids and instances The higher levels tend to avoid. this is a good thing.
    • Like x 1
  4. jthorlakson New Player

IF this had be launched with the event versions, it would have been a great idea.
    Without them, it just benefits an incredibly small population of characters that randomly happen to be at the right CR and means nothing to everyone else. Especially since it is only the gear that is 50% off.
    • Like x 3
  5. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Still have many elite feats to acquire in JLD so assigned a lower level healer of mine to the task couple of weeks ago. JLD for even him had reverted to source marks for gear so I cashed in the Daemohedrons Currency. Wish I would have waited now ;).

Sad people find the need to piss on these bonus weeks. Must be the replay god's that spend a fortune to finish
    a just released DLC in a couple of weeks. I think all these bonus weeks are awesome and I'm an 8 year veteran.
  6. Rad Rita New Player

If you don't see anything wrong with this horrible idea of a bonus weak, I personally believe you're in denial.

The irony is that it's supposed to be a "Bonus" week, yet majority of us won't receive any Bonus at all.

Look, I love dcuo. This will go down as one of my favorite Games ever. Not just MMO. I support the Development team almost any chance I can, there was a point in time where I spent around $200 on this game every weekend when I got paid. But this week is a huge "F**k You" to most of us.

I still love this game and have a sense of trust for the development team, but c'mon we gotta do better than this.
  7. RealTegan Dedicated Player

The devs could give every player a brand new real life car, and people would complain about the make and model.

This is a BONUS. Stop thinking of it as something you are entitled to benefit from. Sheesh.

(My two cents; mileage may vary; yeah, fine drag me for it, but I'm amused at the level of self-importance some players ascribe to themselves here)
    • Like x 3
  8. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Great for those who can enjoy it!
  9. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

a million times this...if they want to do this they should bring it back to preview state...anyone over lvl 10 can enter...scaling event gear drops etc 2 vendors one for at cr purchase one for scaling gear with style set features etc...
  10. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

Limiting it to a certain CR restricts a lot of the content most likely being run. Where is the incentive for anyone above 285cr to run the content and thus, alts and players at JLD CR would be running the content for the week. Especially for someone from Xbox where the player base is nothing in comparison, we struggle to get a consistent LFG chat going atm.
  11. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

its almost like you are saying they should get something for their money...agreed
    • Like x 1
  12. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

i wont defend people who dont take the time to learn the role itself but i will say artifacts, while i do like them, require way too much effort or in most cases actual money to be decent, i really despise how crucial they have become an yet if you truly want to get a use of them u have to drop money on them, the breakthrough % should be removed if we are not goin to get a decent amount of source for the catalysts

I actually do not like this "event" this is a fine example of cr revelancy needs to be removed or at the very least half for old content, cr skip is still overpriced, 25 should maybe be the actual price, then 50% off of that for this event, an also you should not be able to buy it if you have never had a toon at that cr on your account
    • Like x 1
  13. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

"Why didn't you bring the HEALER!!!???"
  14. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

they could do better though...jus' sayin'...
    • Like x 1
  15. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm not saying this hit the mark in terms of being an awesome bonus. I'm saying let's be civil and happy that they're giving us all these bonus weeks. Everything ever done could be done better. Resorting to trash talking and calling people dumb isn't going to help. Constructive feedback is a whole other story and some people have given them some things that hopefully they will implement.
    In the meantime, remember there are some people this will be beneficial for and be happy for others. All the complaints and negativity will accomplish is the devs deciding to do less bonus weeks and maybe 60% of those would have been great for y'all.
  16. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

paying customers..."beggars"...such logic...its the reason americans are fooled into simultaneously paying a trillion dollars for health care while convincing themselves no one should get it just cause its paid for...anyways...
    • Like x 1
  17. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

All you did here really was make my point even clearer. Took me 2 years to spend your 1 weekend.
    Besides you're not reading very well.
    Very first sentence...
    SMH
  18. Solarbound Committed Player

I like how alts are set in mind when the alt grind just isn't as feasible these days; you know?
    • Like x 3
  19. Avelox Active Player

I like this weekend structure. True it isn't perfect but the idea of getting more ppl to focus their attention to a single episode is smart. Running older content can be a struggle. Ideally if they do this in the future they will consider bringing back their event versions for the week as well as working out a fairer source mark solution. But lets not loose sight of the simple fact that this is a bonus. I don't see myself benefitting from this bonus week but at least they are trying to come up with methods to keep ppl interested.
  20. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

I have no problem with the devs focusing bonus weeks on alt progression but this seems like more of a cash grab than anything else.

If they were actually trying to help out with alt progression, they would do something like artifact unlocks for alts as this would be useful for all of the community’s alt grind.

This bonus week focuses on a tiny portion of the membership base and in order for any alt to take advantage of this bonus week, they must purchase a level skip or luckily be in the CR relevancy of JLD content already.

Like I said, seems like a cash grab more than a nice gesture on the dev’s part.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.