Episode Spotlight: Flashpoint

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: FLASHPOINT!

Flash back to Flashpoint this week for double rewards!

This week – from Thursday, December 1, 2022, through Wednesday, December 7, 2022 – players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Source Marks when completing instanced or mission content in Flashpoint.
    • 50% discount on Flashpoint gear at vendors.
    Source Marks are used primarily to purchase gear and rewards from the episode vendors. Characters must be eligible to play the episode to participate in the bonus week.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode spotlight will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday.
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

Nice! I like this episode
  3. Cable Girl Active Player

upcoming events said ep 40 which is patchwork isnt it?
  4. Eve YouTuber

Patchwork Themyscira is Wonderverse, Episode 38
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is the update which addresses the elite scaling of this episode going to come this week or will it come later?
  6. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

One day we will get double currency in the Sins of Black Adam content.
    • Like x 1
  7. CaptainCanada31 New Player

well in that case somebody's math is off because if last week's focus episode 42 was Legion of Doom, 2 episodes prior makes it Long Live the Legion which would make Wonderverse episode 39.
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

I'm pretty sure this is copy pasted from a old spotlight post, so this is why It's not correct.
  9. CaptainCanada31 New Player

Also, if Wonderverse is episode 38 as you suggest, SoBA would be episode 43 and yet we're getting generator mods at level 44... Unless we skipped a gen mod level somewhere....
  10. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Legion of Doom is 42. HoL is 41. FP is 40. Long Live the Legion is 39. Wonderverse is 38.

Your math is likely off due to House of Legends being Episode 41.
  11. CaptainCanada31 New Player

I see. Thanks
    • Like x 1
  12. CaptainCanada31 New Player

Oh that's right. It was a whole thing just to introduce that blasted place. Thanks for the reminder. Never understood why they did that if it wasn't to eventually get rid of the Watchtower and Hall of Doom. All the teleporters in the episodes now just get you to House of Legends so why bother with the faction specific HQs anymore
  13. Ozman Well-Known Player

They don't all default to HoL. I was in Atlantis yesterday and when I used the teleporter it gave me the choice of going to HoL or WT.
    • Like x 1
  14. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Probably because WT and HoD were central to the game for so long, that it would be nearly impossible to remove every reference to them from all the old code, which would lead to countless bugs, glitches and crashes. Personally - I would also hate to lose the raid walk-ins. And there are some early game vendors there, that have no equivalent anywhere else, as far as I know.
    • Like x 1