Episode 44: The Sins of Black Adam

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

New Episode: THE SINS OF BLACK ADAM

Black Adam means to make a deal with Neron in the Underworld, but the costs may be more than he or the world can bear. Now it is up to you to travel to Kahndaq and assist in righting his wrongs.

The Sins of Black Adam features new daily and weekly Open World missions, with normal and elite versions of a Solo, Alert, and two Raids.

For a limited time, special event versions of all content will be available to players level 20+ as well! Look for these Event versions in the On Duty menu.

This episode and all episodes are free for all players.

[IMG]

New Episode: The Sins of Black Adam

New Open World Missions – Infernal Kahndaq
    • Look for Infernal Khandaq in your Warp Menu or use the teleporter in the House of Legends
    • New Daily and Weekly missions in Infernal Kahndaq
    • Minimum Level: 20
    New Solo – The Treachery of Black Adam

Billy Batson's News Recap! Black Adam traveled to Neron's Underworld to rescue his beloved Isis! But, did it work? Tune in to find out!
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for Sins of Black Adam: The Treachery of Black Adam under Tier 6 of the 1 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 368
    • For the Event Version – look for Sins of Black Adam: The Treachery of Black Adam (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 20
    New Alert – Godseye Pyramid

Meet Metamorpho and Shazam's pal Mary at the Godseye Pyramid to investigate the source of monstrosities being unleashed on Kahndaq.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for Sins of Black Adam: Godseye Pyramid under Tier 6 of the 4 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 368
    • For the Event Version – look Sins of Black Adam: Godseye Pyramid (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 20
    New Raid – Rock of Eternity

Travel to the Rock of Eternity with Black Adam to use its power to find a way to reach the Underworld.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for Sins of Black Adam: Rock of Eternity under Expert Tier 6 of the 8 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 368
    • For the Event Version – look Sins of Black Adam: Rock of Eternity (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 20
    New Raid – Neron’s Underworld

Accompany Black Adam in the Underworld and clash with Neron in a battle to release Isis from Neron's treacherous machinations.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for Sins of Black Adam: Neron’s Underworld under Expert Tier 6 of the 8 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 368
    • For the Event Version – look Sins of Black Adam: Neron’s Underworld (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 20
    New Artifact – Heart of Isis

Gain access to the full library of the Seven letters of SHAZAM!, Transforming and empowering the Word Of Power Ability into Seven new Potent Abilities to unleash the Power of SHAZAM! upon your foes.

New Gear, Feats and More
    • Earn new currency: Coins of Ra!
    • New Augments!
    • Acquire new gear inspired by Neron and Ra!
    • Plus collect new feats, collections, and more!
    • Like x 7
  2. Static_- New Player

When y’all going do a pS5 update or graphic update ?
  3. Eve YouTuber

Thanks for the conclusion for the Black Adam storyline, pretty cool to finally see it being concluded. Just a question, is there no new communication art for Black Adam? He has his old model showing and I believe I brought it up during testing. :( No biggie but thought I asked.

Great rewards this time. Base items <3
    • Like x 2
  4. Oz'Ryel Active Player

Wow, I really like how Neron NPC looks!
    I know its silly to ask specially since we have the the armor (witch I love thank you devs) , but that hair, beard and even those cool looking eyes... can we get does at some point in the future pretty please? :D

PS: Would even go as far as to have him as my Magic Villain mentor at some point too! (joking) haha :p
  5. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Elite alert was super fun and the mechanics were great! Challenge worth the reward!
    • Like x 2
  6. Whazues Well-Known Player

It's pretty cool but i just have to ask this question to follow this fact that we get that justice world boss! Will there be any other world bosses later on i've noticed a couple of places with no mobs that a world boss seems like it would spawn in those locations? Just wanted to ask since y'all did it with death metal Washington D.C and adding feats to barbatos as well. So can we look forward to a future release of another world boss or 2 for Infernal Khandaq open world or will it just be the one world boss and also will there being any specific drops getting added to the current world boss or not?
  7. Eve YouTuber

It's unlikely they will tell us ahead of time. If they did you will see it with one of the bonus weeks. If they still go by the same pattern of adding a boss (Which is likely)
  8. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Here's an in-game error for geeks only: At the end of The Treachery of Black Adam Billy Batson, boy reporter, says, 'Shazam' without transforming into Captain Marvel (aka Shazam).
    • Like x 3
  9. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I'm enjoying this DLC more than the last one, i haven't noticed any bugs yet and the content is fun. I also like that we finally got to see the rest of the black adam story.
    • Like x 1
  10. Babù Active Player

It's not the one. A feat linked with messages from Billy must be unlocked after players listened them. But it's doesn't unlock and though doesn't work. Did you notice that?
  11. Myoxz Well-Known Player

I knew I couldn't be the only one noticing it!
  12. NcIon2029 New Player

He can say Shazam now without changing back unless he wants to.
    • Like x 1
  13. Myoxz Well-Known Player

Well, always one can learn something new :)
  14. General slim New Player

FYI, the feat for acquiring an offensive 44.4 mod is not popping.
  15. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Let me get those replays lol
  16. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

What storyline? The pre 30 ones led into the khandaq raid and that's it. This ain't concluding anything.
  17. Eve YouTuber

He's been trying to resurrect his wife Isis since pre 30 story line. This concludes it because he finally does & We find out what happened to her all this time. The story is pretty much connected, whether you like it or not lol
    • Like x 1
  18. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Is there a trick to the No knockout feat in the solo?

Have done it 3 times now, no cola or barrell, and still no feat.
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Did you do the elite version?