Test Discussion Episode 44: Rock of Eternity

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Oct 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Black Adam, Shazam, and Deadly Isis travel to the Rock of Eternity to find the way back to the Underworld. Join them in this raid, The Rock of Eternity and leave your feedback in this thread.
    • Like x 1
  2. iEddyGaming Active Player

I can already see THIS would the raid people would be spamming for marks etc. Pretty easy and smooth run. ;)
    Only ran the regular version. I would like to suggest only one thing.
    During Felix Faust fight, when you have to get near him to avoid his Lazy Blast. The time between the onscreen text and the blast is only 3 seconds. This doesn't give enough time to everybody to cancel the animation and run to Felix. I can see that is going to be a problem in Elite version. But for regular, it should be atleast 5-6 seconds. Just my 2 cents.
    Last boss Black Alice...She looks badass!!
    Overall very smooth raid, will test again to confirm :D

3. Hades2Eros New Player

It seems they took your advice on both parts of the Faust fight but the issues I'm seeing is the skull not staying on the name bar until the attack finishes and the other is pets. Pets are being used by more players and the pets tend be in the way, particularly in this battle, it'd would be easier to move around if the pets would spread out more. I know this would be a huge undertaking to tweak as also it would near completely demolish my dps builds and a lot of other players.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.