Dev Discussion Episode 44: Rock of Eternity (Raid)

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Quixotic, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Quixotic Developer

1. I think I'll remove having a Puddle heal enemies
    2. If you are being targeted by Fateful Contempt, you take reduced damage from Globe of Power's Magic Blast as if you were blocking, so that one shouldn't be an issue. If you're the one being targeted by Fateful Contempt, keep moving and stay away from teammates and you should be fine.

- Quixotic
    • Like x 1
  2. La Petaa New Player

Podeis poner que felix faust cuando vuelve despues de la ronda de adds, que haga focus al tank porque siempre pega a un dps, digamos que no ataque hasta pasado unos segundos para que el tank pueda coger el aggro sin problemas, sin que nadie muera
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

That makes sense also. Maybe keep the amount/frequency of pools as they are currently, just remove the healing.

Because of the randomness of when the pools spawn and Black Alice teleporting and not always being near who is aggroing her (ie. the tank), the pools healing enemies doesn't really work for this kind of boss.

I'll keep an eye on the other aspects of the fight and get back to you.

Thanks again for getting back on this so quickly even with it being so close to Xmas.
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Elite Plus feedback:

Global Warfare (Elite Plus): Do you need to kill 12 Globes of Power *exactly*, or at least 12 Globes of Power (and then defeat Black Alice) to pop the feat?

I.e. You can kill 13 Globes or more and still pop the feat?

Just to clarify this before wondering if the feat is working as intended.
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Not sure if there's a dev about to do a hot fix notes, but just to confirm that :

a) Enchanted Puddles no longer heal Black Alice
    b) You no longer require an enemy to not be healed by an Enchanted Puddle in order to obtain the feat Puddle Jumping (Elite Plus) (at least in feat description)

This is as of today (27/12/2022)
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Just to confirm from experience that the feat works as intended if you KO 12 Globes of Power exactly.
  7. NotQuns New Player

Hi,
    Are you work for fixe the invisible Ankh on Rock Of Eternity and invisible vines on the new alert?
    • Like x 2
  8. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I have the same issue, I think for me it’s my old pc so I don’t complain but it’s a pain that’s why I usually tank those fights.
    ——

FEEDBACK on Elite Plus:

I generally like the raid overall, my only complaint was the mechanics overlap, where there has been situations where I have an Ank next to me while i’m on a puddle and I have to block on the globe explosion.

Or situations where again I have to block the globe but I get a puddle and then at that second I get targeted by fateful comptemt so I get the first tick of puddle and lament.
  9. tyte New Player

Hi, please fix the inconsistency of ankhs not showing up on peoples screen. Its either we see a few , or none at all. I have a high end pc so I don't have issues running any game at ultra setting. This has been a pretty common issues with pc players ive talked to. Its really getting annoying farming this raid and dying to a red aoe out of the blue.
  10. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I was recently able to fix this issue by myself on my game, I turned on Vsync and put all the effects quality and fade to the right. All the other settings were on normal quality. Let me know if that works for you. Oh also I put allow 60fps which was disabled.
    idk why or if any of that was the reason i couldn’t see them before but i know by switching those settings now i can see them