Dev Discussion Episode 44: Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Red Five, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Red Five Developer

Greetings Kahndaq Tourists, and welcome to the official thread for Episode 44 rewards feedback and bugs. We will be checking in and fixing bugs as often as possible. Thank you for playing and see you in Infernal Kahndaq!

New Rewards
    • New Currency: Coins of Ra
    • New Style Sets: Sun God and Lord of Lies
    • New Adaptive Augments: Warded Vessels
    • Kahndaqi Deity's Diadem of Omnipotence
    • New Base Items
    • New feats for Style Sets, Augments, Generator Mods, Base Items, and the OP item
    • Like x 2
  2. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

The sins of black adam buff cola stats are the same as the Dark Knight stats
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

We also did not get a response from testing feedback what happened with the Elite Jewelry
    -Weapon
    -Face
    -Rings
    -Neck
    that was available on the early test server release.
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The treasures in the alert could drop some items without a loot lockout if you ask me. Currently, it only says "treasure acquired" wich is quite unsatisfying.

They're called treasures after all and are only contributing to a feat. The alert itself isn't really farmable but adding a guaranteed Votive offering drop from them would be an excellent way to add more depth to the instance.
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]

We know they exist :) they are apart of the game assets
    • Like x 1
  6. Dene Devoted Player

I fgured it'd be an "add on" midway point but clarification would be great for sure .. maybe there'll be a twist where you have to complete Elite + or something and it unlocks them? etc
    • Like x 1
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Well now all the elite jewelry has been physically removed from test server, even the gear I had equipped on my character. So we are left with two outcomes:
    1. Was never intended to release and this is now a cover up and pretending it never happened by ignoring any and all messages about it
    2. Releases later in the episode, which would be a completely new precedent
  8. Skoll Well-Known Player

Wouldn’t be the least surprising thing if they released it along with a new WB tbh. Most end game players have full renown already and are playing other games like apex and cod. Gotta bring players back somehow! Those replay badges won’t buy themselves.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The elite jewelry was an idea that didn't go anywhere, and shouldn't have been on the test server.
    • Like x 3
  10. Maclynns67 New Player

What is your algorithm for the time capsules?
    I need 1 item each to finish 2 collections from the secrets of kahndaq time capsules and also trying to get the God's eye chroma. I bought almost 300 time capsules and spent over $200 in real money to get the stabilizers to open them. I did not get either peace I was looking for nor the god's eye chroma I think spending that much money I should at least gotten one of them. What's up with y'all?
  11. Limey Committed Player

RNG is RNG. In this day and age, everyone knows 'chance' loot boxes are gambling. Every gamble has a risk of losing. When the chances of success are low, such as looking for some of the rarest drops, chances of losing are inversely high.
  12. TheTeenager34000 New Player

hello, I send this text here because I don't really know where to send it but I would like to know if we can or we can one day have the possibility of recovering styles such as: Medicus Ex Machina or other styles that some player could not recover because he was not there yet or not there. Thank you