Test Discussion Episode 44: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by El Cucuy, Oct 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GermanM Committed Player

Would be only "Bienvenido" without the "s" at the end, the rest is fine.
    • Like x 2
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Mucho gracias mi amigo!
    • Like x 2
  3. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

The styles look great, however I’d be happy if I didn’t see another modesty flap/loincloth again for a very long time.

It works for these styles and the Amazon Metal style, but the Drowned Amazon didn’t need one and normal skirts are a thing.
    • Like x 1
  4. Babù Active Player

Hello everyone :)

I saw there'll be two news style named Sun God and Lords of Lies but what about Black Adam Style?

In Livestream, everybody has noticed the new update of BA and his wife, but also Mary Marvel (first time we can see her in a episode If i'm not wrong). About this last one, could there be her suit or parts of it as new reward? (Iike her skirt, that model many players hope to get it one day).
    • Like x 2
  5. Stardazer Committed Player

More than anything, I really want that Mary Marvel skirt. People have been asking for a plain/regular skirt for so long now, and this is the perfect opportunity and style. Hopefully we get that in the vendor during the double-marks event.
    • Like x 5
  6. JDIRS Well-Known Player

Will there be elite jewelry in this episode?

CR 342 elite weapons, rings, etc. had been on the test server previously but I could not find any currently on the episode 44 vendor. It would be great to find out about this one way or the other before the episode comes out.
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Just as a follow up to the previous comment. The Enhanced Lord of Lies box that leaked on test early contained all the elite jewelry (weapon, rings, neck, face?) if you had a box and opened it after you removed it from test server now it only contains the Elite Weapon. None of these are on the episode vendor. Are you able to clarify if we are getting the elite jewelry apart of episode 44?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.