Test Discussion Episode 44: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by El Cucuy, Oct 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Cucuy Developer

Welcome one and all to the official thread for Episode 44 rewards feedback and bugs. We will be checking in and fixing bugs as often as possible. Thank you for taking the time to help us test our upcoming episode and see you in Infernal Kahndaq!

New Rewards
    • New Currency: Coins of Ra
    • New Style Sets: Sun God and Lord of Lies
    • New Adaptive Augments: Warded Vessels
    • Kahndaqi Deity's Diadem of Omnipotence
    • New Base Items
    • New feats for Style Sets, Augments, Generator Mods, Base Items, and the OP item
    Known Issues
    • Several Adaptive Augments abilities are not functional yet
    • Like x 7
  2. Eve YouTuber

OMG A NEW DEV! HI! Loving the base items!
    • Like x 4
  3. Zua Level 30

NEW DEV?! Woah hey!
    • Like x 1
  4. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

The base items are sick!

I hope we get all the women’s styles as vendor rewards please.
    • Like x 1
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 3
  6. Achikah All About That Base

• Like x 3
  7. Ergotth Committed Player

Is there any new Artifact in this episode as well?
  8. Eve YouTuber

9. BumblingB I got better.

Viva El Cucuy! Bienvenidos a los foros!

I have no idea if I said that right, but welcome!
    • Like x 2
  10. Dene Devoted Player

I just wanted to say thank you to whichever Dev thought of the Sun God style etc

1. It is seriously an amazing looking style

2. More importantly - thank you for including a non iconic style, I know peoople like iconic stuff but including original styles like this is a such a breath of fresh air
    • Like x 5
  11. Eve YouTuber

I know, right? This style is great. Actually made me want to make a Egyptian character too. My test server character is rocking it!!
    • Like x 2
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The female version at least seems to be based on Isis's iconic style: https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Adrianna_Tomaz_(New_Earth)/Gallery
    • Like x 1
  13. Chewsy Well-Known Player

The Sun God style is really nice. The Neron set is ok, has some cool parts like the shoulders and the cape.

Hoping we get a Black Alice style set and Neron's hair/beard. Neron's beard as an accessory would be ideal. :)
    • Like x 2
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

When, Where, and HOW do we obtain that sweet, sweet Black Adam Iconic Chest Style?!? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I love the new base items.
    I love the new Orb base item most. That Orb is totally going in between the hot tub and the blue phone booth in my base.
    I am also loving the boots of the Neron style. Don’t get me wrong. All of it is amazing. But I love those shoes the most.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dene Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The Sun God back style is Huge.Can you scale it down a bit and move the side pices up a bit so the are not so low on the back? Else this is THE style I have wanted for a Very long time :D Also a lot of waist styles clips with the Sun God leg style.
  18. Achikah All About That Base

I posted this over in Zoe's base item preview, but I wanted to make sure whoever worked on this DLC saw this too:

This is probably one of the best DLC base drops we've had in a long while, since Bombshell/UM's loot table I'd argue.

Amazing items with various uses, a return of episode base drops, furniture collection rewards, ability to buy them from Cheetah, each piece is inventory stackable (from what I saw in the vendor at least)- it's everything we wanted.

Now that the treasure pile prices are being lowered too, there are zero dark clouds over this DLC for me. I'm extremely looking forward to play this, and it's been the first time I can avidly say this in over a year.

Well done dev team, thank you for listening and working hard for us.

Also wanted to echo my love for the Sun God style. As Dene said, it really is great to have a non-Iconic set again.

Dare I say... This DLC is looking SUPER GREAT!!!!
    • Like x 3
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Im gonna do that too now :D I Love egyptian mythology!
    • Like x 2
  20. JDIRS Well-Known Player

Are there any elite rings or movement mode rings in episode 44? I have seen others mention that but did not notice any on the vendor.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.