Test Discussion Episode 44: Godseye Pyramid (alert)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by JackFrost, Oct 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackFrost Developer

Hey again!

This is the thread we'll be most closely monitoring for any feedback, bug reports, or general discussion about the new Episode 44 Alert: Godseye Pyramid! Note that are Event, Normal and Elite modes for this alert. If you have feedback, please indicate whether it is specific to one mode of the alert or another.

We really appreciate y'all helping to test the new content!
    • Like x 2
  2. iEddyGaming Active Player

Ok first of all! :D Beautiful map and I really liked the lighting. I can only imagine if this game was on UE5 and we had this map with this lighting, the textures would have been next level. But oh well! One can dream :rolleyes:

Had no issues with the regular version of the alert. Everything was smooth. I wanted to run 4 dps setup to test it out but the other two guys decided to switch to tank and healer. So, it went smoothly. The mechanics seems easy so far.
    [Edit]: There are too many adds by the way, making the alert unnecessary long. Might wanna look into it, depending on feedback from others. :)
    When fighting Isis, it says to interrupt Isis, not sure how many times are we supposed to lunge. But the icon over her head stays for a long time. Overall, great job!

• Like x 1
  3. JackFrost Developer

Thanks! The number of times that Isis needs to be lunged is variable based on the difficulty of the zone. In Elite, it takes more than Normal, etc. I believe right now it's tuned to 4 in Event, 5 in Normal, and 7 in Elite, but those values can be changed. Thanks for the feedback!
  4. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Okay, my initial thoughts. I queued in blind, so I got a group I was unfamiliar with. The tank decided to skip adds and run ahead, so I was much amused when we had to go back and hunt down all the adds we'd missed in order to get into the first boss. I literally laughed out loud about it. That said, I agree there might be slightly too many adds... but maybe not.

The mechanics of the first fight either didn't do anything in regular, or the boss was just too easy, because we finished the fight quickly with only two of us trying to do the mechanics.

The lunge icon was nice to see, but I wish we could also see progress. I wasn't sure if our lunging on Isis was actually doing anything.

Do the floor traps have a feat attached? It was fun going back after we finished and looking for them. I also found a treasure of some sort, but didn't figure out if there was a feat for it. Those extras really make instances go from average to a joy.

Overall, very nice. I enjoyed it - especially seeing the penalty for add skipping. That made me cackle with glee.
  5. DJ BOSS New Player

Theres a bug / Glitch in this alert , if u too far behind u cant fight the last boss , the acess is block

6. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the report and video! I'll work on a fix so this can't happen.
  7. JackFrost Developer

Yeah, there is a feat associated with the floor traps, and also for the treasures you found one of.

Glad you enjoyed it!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.