Test Discussion Episode 42: The One Who Waits (Alert)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Nov 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eve YouTuber

Alert is literally perfect now, we just ran it and had no issues. Thanks for listening and adjusting the presents!
    • Like x 2
  2. TLantern Developer

We're starting to hit Elite mechanics for balance and messaging. If there's anyone who has something specific they'd like addressed, please share!
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tank immunity should prevent the pull by the chain of bwl. Immunities have had no use for so long and since its only an alert, the tank can drop a shield or another non essential ability to slot it in. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Yaiba Committed Player

I would like to see a timer for "compound attack", and a message about what you should do during that time. I play the game with no sound so those will help.
    • Like x 1
  5. DJ BOSS New Player

• Like x 1
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Neither entry for "The One Who Waits" in the old On Duty window lists the Dominance requirement for the instance.
    • Like x 1
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

• Like x 1
  8. zNot Loyal Player

You guys really made another high quality elite alert interms of difficulty and mechanics and for me as a tank it was super fun,i hope the elite raid will follow the same direction interms of high tanking difficulty.
    • Like x 1
  9. BorysUSPS New Player

BUG REPORT

The feat of destroying 88 present on the last boss is not working correctly. Only 1 gift is counting regardless of the amount of destroyed gifts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.