Test Discussion Episode 42: Open World & Intro Mission

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by JackFrost, Nov 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Aquaman now flies away and makes a giant spit into the pool after being forced to see a counsellor.
    It's not as funny a joke as before I know, but Aquaman not seen diving is weird considering his shadow clearly indicates that's what he's supposed to do. Looks like the model went haywire.
    Below shows his shadow and the very first moment the splash shows up.
    [IMG]

Source of Doom now shows "50" but requires 25 bot kills. It's just as confusing as before with reduction, which doesn't seem to be the intent based on how the notes describe the change.

Walls around Gignata can be still be used to cheese her fight. The tether range is fine so either move her a bit closer to the memorial or just place her at the entrance.

Good to see Grodd's Chest Pound gives the skull more consistently now.

The pool near Cheetah can still be walked on.

I strongly recommend adjusting the mission's orange area on map to reflect their maximum tether range ala Metal Man-Bat.

I feel like Black Manta's tether range is too small, not sure why. He is also the only Gifts bounty that does damage when being phoned home.

Not sure about the mines rn, maybe do scaling like 1 bomb vs 3 players? It's a welcoming return but even though getting out of range is an option this seems to mainly punish the tank.

[IMG]

Might be related to my first report here of comms not aligned properly to the progress.
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    I've seen this LexCorp Gunner walking on water several times after the latest hotfix:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.