Test Discussion Episode 41: On Duty UI

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Aug 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

True, duo queues are exceptionally very exploitable for trolling. There should be a delay between rejecting a queue and being able to queue again if you are not in a group, could be minimal, just to prevent queue spamming.
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since the update - just looking at the UI - its much better.

The only thing i'd like to get added would be the daily missions/challenges wich will be tied to the log in reward system (i assume).

Obviously you couldnt add it before this got revealed, but dont forget about that please, if you havent planned on doing that yet. :)
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

why can´t i Q for multiple instances and multiple difficulties when going directly for the save the universe content?
    i know, you can do so in custom, right? maybe its just me: it took me way to long to figure that one out, i got mad...
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Is it possible to increase font size in group section?

Maybe it's just me, but text seems a bit too small, and that's on fullscreen. :oops:

[IMG]
  5. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

I know the suggestion I'm asking for might take sometime to do, but would it be possible, given that now CR Relevancy is gone, that we can get accurate Currency numbers shown for how much a player gets in 1 full run of the content in both:

1. The original/Custom UI System, &
    2. Have it stated a bit more clearly in the new On Duty UI as well (& for the Save The Universe/Latest Episodes to display individual amounts shown when they're selected, while it obviously doesn't need to be individualized for the solo/duo/alert/raids since they should provide the same amount of marks) since the current way Omnibus/StU/Latest displays, having showing Rewards listed looks like it isn't a bonus but all you get for playing the content. With the below suggested division to show what's Bonus Rewards section on top& what's regularly in it in the Rewards section below, even if just source marks alone are stated, would an easier visualization of why one would que with Omnibus vs Custom (although it does seem a bit unfair why the same players that que through custom and get the group through Omnibus do not get the bonus 1 mark for queuing something they might need in particular (feat/style etc.) but then again it's 1 mark.)
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.