Dev Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, Aug 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Beacon Active Player

makes sense but got confused
  2. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Guarantee watchtower and hall of doom be vaulted at some point. They r practically useless. Even the themysciera command post is useless. Sad as tbh I prefer Watchtower and themysciera command post to house of legends. Don't get me wrong. The new hub looks nice but, watchtower and hall of doom has a better feel and better music.
  3. Brandon-richard Active Player

If we ever get bonus rewards for this episode can we please get a Fuginaut Counselor Left hand only style. Kinda like the herald of the black. Please.
  4. Shazammm Well-Known Player

Would it be possible in the future to get a vendor for past seasonal stuff that's available year-round? Kind of like Fuginaut is with the gear? It won't have the most recent seasonal items (one or two years' worth) but would contain all the base items and gear from past seasonal events. You could create a generic currency (Seasonal Marks, i.e.) that you can trade any leftover seasonal currency for (like trading episode currency for source marks when an episode phases out). Then you can spend this new generic currency on any items from any seasonal event. For example, if I have a bunch of Christmas and Summer currency left over when they end, I can go to this new vendor, trade in that currency for the new generic one and spend that on 2014 Halloween gear that I was missing. You could even make the vendor from a neutral character who is already present in the HOL (like Ambush Bug, maybe).
  5. Super Lantern Active Player

Since this is the multiverse, will 1939 gun toting purple gloves Bruce Wayne show up?

Since he is the Original Batman after all.

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.