Episode 41 central city

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Time Beacon, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Time Beacon Active Player

Hello, please make cc bounties resettable during 41
  2. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

That is one thing I HATE about that episode. At the very least, make them count whether you have the mission or not. Every other spam is like that..why is this one different?
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

These predate me - please explain more. If it's a data thing we can change, I'll be sure to throw it on the pile of QoL things to add this episode.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

I actually didn't try, cause I didn't complete the bounty cycle when testing, but since forever you've not been able to reset the mission to redo the daily central city bounties using replay badges you should be able to click the poster and reset the mission to do the bounties.

It seemed to be done that way to encourage players to come back each day and do the feat for killing 500. They don't count towards the feat unless the mission is active.

As a side note as well slightly unrelated, it's the same thing with the pvp ring war and diamond heist feats, they only count once a day each, perhaps you could look at that too so people can do as many as they want per day.?
  5. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

I'm more than happy to explain. The feat for the Central City bounties(original T2 or t3) is what I'm referring to. The count goes up to 500 I believe. They only count if you have the mission active. I have been playing since circa 2013 and only have 250(I think?). Titans, Atlantis, JLD, Metal pt1 and 2 all the way up to current have feats attached as well, but you can just defeat them without having the mission and it still counts.

With the Central City bounties, you do the missions (9 a day..I think) and each of those count. Go and defeat them without the mission? Nope, not added to the count. I hope that made sense

Edit: didn't see post above me lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

Yeah we'll get that changed. Thanks for the info.
    • Like x 6
  7. Cordelia Well-Known Player

I'm more excited about this than a dozen other things you are working on. Those bounties are... a pain. Being able to do them more than once a day would be delightful (I have them on the hero side, but still working on the villains).
  8. Trexlight Devoted Player

Regarding this too, right now the CC Bounties in Central City are all on a Timer to rotate Flash/Reverse Flash/Black Lightning/Abra on who is out at once. Is it possible to have them all out at the same time? The timer of them coming back after death for sure but right now its a lot of Phase hopping, not really anymore, to find where those Bounties are at.
    • Like x 2