Episode 41: All New Iconic Weapon Styles Showcase

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by MarvelHawkeye, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Which one? I have 32, I'm maxed out! :D

But the one I want the GCPD Shield for is TheKillerII (That's a Roman Numeral 2 on the end.)

Hey Devs, we still need an increase in the Maximum Character Slots to go above and beyond 32! I recommend 42! ;)
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Finally found them on the Broker tonight, both of them, for fairly low prices! The mistake I made before was thinking they were Weapon Style Boxes like the other new Iconic Weapons, when they're just a single item.

Now I need to figure out which one of my Green Lantern characters is getting Lex's Energy Shield first! We really need that reissued in every color of the rainbow, or in a tintable version, so that it's appropriate for lots of different characters! ;)
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Ah man, I had bought them literally days ago and was gonna send them over. Well I'm glad you got your hands on them.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, go ahead and send me a Friend Request anyway in-game. That character's a Villain, or for a Hero you can hit up TheRealJackTChance.