Dev Discussion Episode 40: Queens' Row Penitentiary (Duo)

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, Apr 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yaiba Committed Player

That happens with tank in the group, the tank needs to be away from Amazo.
  2. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

A tank? Like a tank powered ad or a player as a tank? I run heal and dps and the good npc's don't have the tank cog to use.
  3. Yaiba Committed Player

From what i have seen, it was player as tank in the group. I did the duo as tank and every time i came near as him, he had his defense buff up.
  4. Yaiba Committed Player

During Heatwave's fight, if you destroy his fuel tank, and you let him destroy a console, he will be perma stunned. :rolleyes:
  5. TLantern Developer

A fix is coming in for this. Thanks for the report!
  6. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

well there is another thing idk if this is an bug but sometimes heatwave stays not that near to this console shoot on them they explode but he dont go down
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Amazo steals one of the players powers and uses them. To my understanding and what I've seen, if one of the players is Ice, Fire, etc... he gets tank benefits (i.e. High defense). If both players in the run were sorcery for example, he should not get the high defense, but would instead get healing...about the same result, but different methods. It doesn't seem to matter if you are actually IN the role, but he takes the power of one of the players and uses it to best advantage (i.e. role benefits). I'd guess a pair of quantum, gadgets, etc... would yield the best results as one player could be in 'troll' and throw debuffs and the the only powers he'd steal would be troll powers...which should not really prolong the fight on his end. I guess if he were damage debuffing the dbs and the player troll were throwing buffs...it would be a wash.

I might try this later on and see how it goes.
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

If he's exhausted all the tanks, meaning that the consoles no longer have the 'bust' symbol on them...he no longer goes down. He will continue to break consoles even after the tank is done. Otherwise maybe he was not close enough?
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Today Amazo was invincible in the normal version of the duo, so we had to leave.

I was on PS5 on EU server. Not sure if others have had this issue.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.