Dev Discussion Episode 39: Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Red Five, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Could you guys change it back so that we can at least use Adaptive Augment Exobytes of any episode for new Adaptive Augments?

Feels very unrewarding to get Themyscirian exobytes and the only way to make use of them is to waste 5 potential source marks (after mark conversion) for a new Adaptive augment -> infuse these exobytes there -> infuse the old Adaptive Augment into new Adaptive Augment and waste 65% XP due to the conversion penalty.

I understand that this has been put in place to stop the hoarding of Exobytes, but then it would be much better to just have an expiry date of 2 weeks for example and let us use all Exobytes for everything again please.
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quintile Crystal Shard

because of some latency issues i wasn't able to play a lot of the content that requires more than 4 players until yesterday. So i just started farming the Bounties and after 5 hours (not exaggerated) i dropped my 1st of these shards.

Given they're 500 XP each and i need 4000XP from Lvl 1 to Lvl 8 this seems rather unrealistic given the fact that the OP item levels to a total of 32...

So since i dont have any comparison to the time before the latest hotfix... was the droprate always as bad or is it a bug maybe or am i just the unluckiest person today?
  3. Tokens210 Well-Known Player

im up to about 100 defeats of each of the new bosses, i got a total of 15 maybe 17 so far, past few days its been about 1 per day sometimes 2 even if all i do is farm bosses for 12 straight hours

but a league mate ive been running with has gotten none since day 1
  4. Vicious Well-Known Player

Just a small gripe here, but there seems to be a visual bug with the Adaptive Augments. They retain their Blue (rare) icon even after being broken through all the way to 23. This is inconsistent with all other Adaptive Augments, which showed a scaling rarity until the 23's had the White rarity icon.
  5. Stranger Well-Known Player

OP Face Bug: " Requires: [*Name*] " right bellow "Required Level: 30"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.