Episode 39: Long Live The Legion Launches November 5!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

So soon! I'm going to have to haul butt the next two days to try and finish the wonderverse bounty related feats. I guess Test was the alpha test and we'll be the beta test lol
    • Like x 1
  2. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

Happy early birthday!
    • Like x 1
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

4 days before my birthday. Nice
    • Like x 1
  4. Walvine Well-Known Player

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November Gunpowder treason and plot I see no reason why gunpowder treason Should ever be forgot. Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, 'twas his intent To blow up the King and the Parliament Three score barrels of powder below Poor old England to overthrow By God's providence he was catch'd With a dark lantern and burning match Holler boys, holler boys, let the bells ring Holler boys, holler boys...
    • Like x 1
  5. Kanniu Well-Known Player

A 2 Day notice really? And The DLC is always full of bugs at launch. Why do you do this?
    • Like x 2
  6. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

I would have preferred a bonus bounty mark before launch as well. Also why do they force every DLC on us?
  7. Hellnympho New Player

Most the games I play the complaint is that new content is not frequent enough so I chuckle reading the forums here that it is too frequent.
  8. zNot Loyal Player

What do you mean by they force every DLC on us? You dont have to play it sometimes im litteraly wondering what kind of people are in this forum.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, never quite sure why some things have such short notice. Like some other said, it's barely hit test to work the kinks out. Hopefully we won't have the same massive issues as we had with the alert in BOP and WV as well as several 'on the fly' fixes that had to be done in WV. We just barely went over the 3 month 'active' mark on WV and I don't think anyone could argue that there was less to do in WV than BOP...so another week or 2 wouldn't have hurt and an extra week's notice would help those still trying to get things finished up.

I haven't seen as many people running the bounties as last night in a while...I think the procrastinators were making a last ditch effort.
  10. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

This may be the worst DLC ever, due to content, sorry I don't know how to gear up on the test server..I am just not excited about this episode as some people in this thread. I choose not to run elite stuff i view myself as a liability.

By forcing I mean only 2 days warning 6 or 3 would have been nice. Remember how laggy BoP was at release. I could say somethings about the Wonderverse release date but choose not too out of fear of being ban.
  11. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

So no second aether vendor rewards additions, or an announcement of such coming a little later? Tons of players would like to score the Zeus source chroma.
    • Like x 2
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

Zang
    • Like x 1
  13. zNot Loyal Player

It is good if it gets released quicker then expected if it has no glitches. I myself am surprised aswell due to the elite raid feedback i thought it would still be tested more, on the other hand i hope we can give more feedback for it since testing it on live is much more realistic then in Test server due to more players on Live servers.
  14. Jexana EU New Player

How long is server downtime and when does it start in EU time?
  15. Charon Lead Content Designer

3 days after mine.
    • Like x 2
  16. Charon Lead Content Designer

We will make adjustments as needed but we were on lock-down for anything other than critical fixes so we didn't endanger the launch.
    • Like x 4
  17. Eve YouTuber

A late Happy Birthday! Plus, this made this whole thread even better lol
  18. zNot Loyal Player

I can absolutly understand that especially due to the lock-down i know you guys are trying your best.

The elite raid went in a good direction difficulty wise for Tanks in a very short test time i hope it will be further adjusted in this direction and aslong as the feedback goes through i have no issues to wait, Elite raids shouldnt be beaten in the first day anyway no need to rush it.
  19. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Will this DLC reduce the vendor prices for Wonderverse and prior DLCs? There is no way we can manage to grind both DLCs, BOUNTIES, and ALTS all at the same time..
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Metal Part II will get converted to Source Marks and have the gear prices reduced. Anything after that will not be touched. When the next episode comes out then the Birds of Prey episode will be converted and so on. The way it works is that the three most recent episodes keep their unique currency, and anything older than that is converted to Source Marks and has their gear prices reduced.
    • Like x 1