Dev Discussion Episode 39: Convergence of Unmaking (Raid)

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Millbarge, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodIust Active Player

Adds dont come instantly so u have all adds hitting u for 20k instead of 5k each so ur taking 4x more dmg since they come to u slowly
  2. Yaiba Committed Player

The raid still looks impossible for LFG's groups :eek:
  3. zNot Loyal Player

I just showed you a video you used 2 tanks and failed this person is cr 320 and solo tanks it you didnt even reply to anything i said that shows already enough and i hope millbarge and charon will understand me.
  4. zNot Loyal Player

And? When was a elite raid ever possible with lfg people? These people have such low skill level and want to play the hardest content with low level artifacts , low cr, no clue on how to play their roll and how to deal with mechanics and then cry in the forums about difficulty? As a side note why do people like you or them dont do the regular version ?
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Second boss attacks as soon as the cutscene ends, oneshoting someone. Cosmo Boy’s bridge has collision issues, sometimes you just fall through it.
    • Like x 2
  6. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Still seeing problems with Mordru 3rd stage not recognizing hits no matter how close or far my toon is from the target. Today with Water the only hits that scored were from dehydrate. (no hits for Aqualance, drown, tsunami strikes). As stated, this was on his final stage only, earlier stages had no problem. Same issue with most other power sets.
  7. Stranger Well-Known Player

Is the Feat working now? What counts as "Gem"? The purple balls? Or also Fire Ball?
  8. Red Raptor Active Player

All feedback is for elite. And honestly devs considering we only have the 1 raid it shouldn't be loaded with bugs. I'll echo others in that it comes across as being half finished.

1st boss- Trigon disappeared from the room mid fight. Somehow he teleported outside the room for about 30 seconds then teleported back into the room. And when we got to the 3rd set of eyeballs? We got triple the amount of eyes. Basically all sets spawned at once.

The tentacles. Sorry but there are simply too many. How can the design be that players are supposed to take 80-100k hits non stop while also being knocked down/back by the tentacles? Not a fan of nerfs but maybe 5% less tentacles? Because currently it's a bit ridiculous during the last phase.

2nd boss- The emerald eye's attacks repeatedly kill people outside of the room/fight. And as others have stated the eye 1 shots people right out of the cut scene if they are not immediately blocking.

Last boss- The timer for the fight auto starting needs to go. People step away from the game sometimes for a few mins. All boss fights should start when the players start the fight.

Mordru is buggy in all 3 phases, especially the last phase. The sound to lunge doesn't always line up with the red arrows to lunge. You can time your lunge perfectly and still be sent flying off the platform, sometimes you get pushed so far off i wonder how could any player survive this?

During the last phase it seems 90% of abilities don't register as hitting Mordru so he takes very little damage or none at all. Our entire group has experienced huge lag spikes during the last phase too.

Lastly, Mordru's supply drop, the rare drop. Is it in the loot table? I've completed the raid multiple times and so have many others i know and no one has seen it. Please look into fixing all of this asap. Thanks
    • Like x 1
  9. Yaiba Committed Player

A weird bug during last boss where you can join the fight even after you die, this will help a lot of groups :cool:
  10. AV Loyal Player

I suspect this is to prevent a group from having time to barricade the perimeter with Proto Mainframe Bots and for that reason the rage timer kinda has to stay. We can all be on the platform, we just can't go beyond the ~7 o'clock position until ready to start, then we have ~10s to start.

Yeh I've yet to see anyone get one nor do I know anyone who knows anyone who's seen it drop for anyone else @_@ Plus none in the broker after all this time... Definitely seems like it's not in the loot table or bugged out. Since this episode already has the Legion Flight Ring RNG feat, I'm kinda hoping the supply is just changed into a vendor purchase.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Let's keep this thread on topic with feedback specific to this raid. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  12. PolarisSylar Committed Player

At, the trigon fight , we we in battle, then at a the boss less than 10 percent of health. Somehow our tank was bugged out fell through the floor map. Then we kept fighting trigon. But the tank died at hazard flooring below. Then , the trigon boss reset to 100 %. So we had 7 people at boss fight. We didn't last forever because boss hitting different people, then group decided to wipe. The error was The boss reset.
  13. CodedKills Well-Known Player

I've seen it mentioned a few times already but Mordru last boss needs to be looked at. Many might abilities from multiple powersets aren't able to use the powers that they want because they don't hit Mordru. Some powers I know that this happens to is Ice's Avalanche, Earth Entomb, Atomic Neutron Bomb, and Electricity's Voltaic Blast.
    • Like x 1
  14. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Brick jumping/hopping still isn't my thing.
  15. Stranger Well-Known Player

The "You are a true gem" feat is almost impossible.
    In the "Pushback" Phase, you still get laser. But what should ppl do then? We've to lunge the boss.
    But you get pushed back then right into the exploding eggs.
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I really don’t like the Trigon boss on normal. Being nailed by an instant kill projectile because you got distracted for half a second by one of the other half a dozen mechanics, it just feels a bit excessive for normal. Especially when you compare it to the other two bosses in the same raid.
  17. Stranger Well-Known Player

Can you add an info, if someone got hit by the Gem?
    Just like in FI Elite, for the lightning Feat...
    It's really unclear, if someone got hit by the explosion or not.
  18. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

From a Event version player:
    Amanda Waller always interrupt and break starting dialogues. And since it almost impossible to enter event without invading heroes, because Suicide squad off button didn't work, and it is very hard to gather a team for Event version, starting story is lost.
    Before this, there was at least a chance that people don't rush to talk with NPC before Waller shut her mouth.
    Here is no chance at all.
  19. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

Raid

Can we seriously buff the elite raid? No offense but this raids a joke. I don’t know if it’s purposely on the easy end of the stick because there is a 11 minute feat attached to it but this does not feel like an elite raid at all. The most dangerous element of this raid for any role outside of the tank is dodging a one shot ball that even floats up in the air and misses you completely if your in jumping motion and then you guys added tells to it...

Then last boss you have players able to fall off the cliff and jump back into the fight even though they have died twice and should be eliminated from the fight period.

Tanks tossing adds off the platform

Idk I’m pretty disappointed and frustrated with this as the “one raid” content for 3 months
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Why do the so-called “failed” Donna Troy and Cyborg clones hit so hard in normal? Donna Troy’s reflect kills you with the first hit reflected and Cyborg has some kind of melee AOE and oneshots people too. Again, with everything else that’s going on it’s easy to miss these cues and get instant killed in normal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.