Dev Discussion Episode 38: Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Red Five, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Welcome Defenders of Themyscira,

This is the official feedback thread for Wonderverse items and rewards. We will be checking back and fixing things as often as possible. Thanks, and have fun!
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

Just checking in to make sure, is the gorgon slayer supposed to be dropping for those of us who don't own the episode? thought it'd be a members/owners only reward.
    Was really surprised to see that not only it dropped but the fact that the first drop i got was also the piece i was missing for the feat for so long, and then the next boss i got the head piece which my alt was missing to complete it too? is it just insane luck? been hunting those 2 pieces for so long and i got them back to back :eek:
  3. Brav Well-Known Player

Hello Red Five,

I am sorry I didn't know where to post this but it seems the bonus reward feats for BOP have been removed with the Wonderverse update. If this can be corrected in an upcoming update it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely: Brav
  4. Red Five Developer

Thanks for the report, Brav! We are investigating this.
    • Like x 1
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Elite weapons (or at least the elite dual wield dps weapon) is only buffing might and not precision. I posted a thread in the bug section and included the various tests I did, each reproducing the same result.
  6. Doomsday234 Well-Known Player

The
    the mother box drop is ridiculous you guys need to give us a more percent chance of getting it from or Orion
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

so how comes that the new max CR is 321 which is 2 CR above the relevancy window of the last episode which locks one out of half of the available source marks ...
    • Like x 1
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I must say, I’m not a fan of the change to catalysts where they only drop from the last boss in the instance. I only hope you boosted the drop rate to compensate.
  9. Brit Loyal Player

I know I said this with Birds of Prey, but it bares repeating.

Can we get the Base Items back on the boss loot tables?

Every day I run the Solo and the Alert. That's 4 bosses who drop loot. And every one of them drops my choice of 4 attunable downgrades of gear.

Look back to expansions like JLD and Metal I&II to see it done correctly.

Loot Options:
    #1. Attunable Piece of Gear
    #2. Attunable Piece of Gear
    #3. Attunable Piece of Gear OR Base Furniture Item
    #4. Attunable Piece of Gear OR Episode Augment Exobyte

That way players who finish their gear set can still choose something they might actually want, instead of being guaranteed nothing but gear downgrades to salvage for the next 3 months.
  10. Brit Loyal Player

Desperately need more things on the vendor for Aethyr (not Aethyr+Coins).

I have finished the 12 generator mods.
    I have purchased all 3 OP Item components, even though I am unlikely to ever get enough Skylanders to actually finish it.
    There are no further items to purchase for Aethyr without Coins, and I need my Coins for my gear.

If we're going to have an infinite available secondary currency, then please have a use for that currency. Don't bottleneck it based on the very finite, limited availability currency. Why would I waste my limited Coins buying the Enhanced Purple suit when I need it for my actual tier gear?
    • Like x 1
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can sell an infinite amounts of Augment catalysts with these marks
    • Like x 1
  12. MaxFaraday New Player

Two suggestions for the rewards:

1) Hydra fight tier rewards are terrible. I can get top tier on all the other fights but not this one. I am healer main and I can't heal enough with people spread out and trying to keep myself alive. If I switch to dps I can get top tier on all the other fights except Hydra. Makes me sometimes skip the fight since it is much more work but I get the same rewards as the other fights.

2) Hephaestus Steel. I have done two days of dailies and gotten zero steel. I know you want it to be slow but can I at least get one a day? It would still take me like 2.5 months to finish the helm but at least it will feel like it is progressing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.