Dev Discussion Episode 38: Crypt of Penthesilea (4 Player)

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Quixotic, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarryHell Well-Known Player

Anyone else having problems picking up the artifact that is going on pedestal i in the first part? 2 times i've been unable to pick it up
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The Poseidon fight really is just completely awful. Way too many eruptions that do way too much damage that can trap you in a no-win situation with the trident and his standard attacks. I can’t believe it even went to test like this, let alone live. I told you this wasn’t good on day one and a number of people have concurred since.
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Add call of the deep to the list of attacks that can stop you from avoiding an eruption, causing instant death. They couldn’t revive me because of ANOTHER eruption, and finished the fight without me which was extremely humiliating.
  4. Annamaniac Level 30

I want to know if PC players aren't dealing with their screens having seizures in Atlantis from the moment that you enter it in the alert why are the PS4 players?

You can't hardly target lock the enemy and as a healer going in all of the health bars of the people I'm trying to keep healled keep disappearing just like my own power tray. It's super hard to get past this boss fight at the end due to the massive amount of issues that are going on with the PS4 seizure glitching of the screen and loss of sight of everything that you normally have on your screen. Something that should only take a bit to finish is still taking twice as long to finish because of all of this glitchy crap happening.

WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO GET IT FIXED?

The episode has been out for 3 weeks now and this is just ridiculous nonsense. I've been a dedicated player of this game for 7 yrs and this episode alone has made me almost quit playing completely. If it wasn't for my best friend I wouldn't even be playing this game any more.
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It is fixed? My HUD behaves just fine in that section now.
  6. Annamaniac Level 30

Yes thank you for telling me that it's fixed. They really should put it in the patch notes in the update that the seizure glitching effect that has been going on with the PS4 and loss of HUD has been fixed with the server update because I read the upadte and it said nothing about that being fixed. Just about Last Boss attack not following you if you move was fixed. Thanks for letting me know. I didn't play yesterday when the update happened because I was super busy and just check the notes to see what was fixed then said something.
    After you replied I jumped on and ran alert to see and it seems like they've gotten the whole issue fixed with the HUd and Seisure glitching from the moment you get into Atlantis Area. Thanks again.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Run was smooth today for me and my league mates. :) Hopefully it stays this way cause the alert is wonderful! (No pun intended)
    They posted patch notes earlier for today's hotfix:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?posts/4341231/
  8. Minotaur38 Active Player

This operation is still broken. Other than barricades being bugged, the puddles that Poseidon summons, are not allowing me to roll out, or anything. Instead. I get surrounded by more puddles, and die. Oh, and not to mention, we had to kill Poseidon twice...Yes, twice. We got him down to no health, and he magically restored 100% of it.
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The atlantis barricades are broken because an add sometimes ends up behind it stopping us from progressing. Why? Why do you continue to allow these issues to make it onto live?! :mad:
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It just happened again. FIX IT.
    • Like x 1
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

And here we are again. Why are you not fixing stuff?!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.