Test Discussion Episode 37: Open World

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TLantern Developer

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Open World feedback page! Please comment here on any bugs or feedback you have!

Also, we have implemented a new Mission system! Each of our daily Mission givers will give you one repeatable task. There are multiple encounters that will update your Mission credit, you'll also find that some encounters will give more credit than others. This is all part of the new feature, so I hope you all try out multiple encounters when testing!

Thank you!

Known Issues:
    - Rifle and Rocket forms persist on zone
    • Like x 2
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

A couple of things:

1. For these "Acorn" Pheromone open world sites, I notice the NPCs sometimes have a bad habit of spawning on top of buildings or far away from the objective.

2. Should the "Cat in the Tree" objectives always be active on the radar? I'm always seeing the white arrows for them even when I don't have any active open world missions.
    • Like x 1
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Maybe a Bug
    While doing the Rifle Transformation mission, I queued into the solo. When I appeared in the solo, I was still in the form change. Should the form change disappear on queuing in?
    • Like x 2
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    This collection is stuck in the ground:
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I did the villain side with no issues. The cats were also accessible to me after completing the mission.
  6. L T Devoted Player

I am a terrible detective. I cannot find the Pheromone Source Clue.
    • Like x 1
  7. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I only found 1 clue.

Also, is Titanic Trenton going to be the world bounty? I saw him hanging around.
    • Like x 1
  8. Magnificent Loyal Player

This is more a QoL issue: Harley's V/O's have a slight echo that makes it sound like a Briefing recording, or she's talking from in a tin can, or she's a recorded Briefing in a tin can, or... well you get the idea.

BTW: This Harley's voice is much better than the last one at the Iceberg Lounge.
    • Like x 1
  9. StealthBlue Loyal Player

It's behind a dumpster in the north east part of the map.

On this mission, it would be nice if you could give 3 red boxes to narrow down the area you are looking in a bit (especially considering you need to finish this mission to be able to get the bounty mission). Also, it felt a little strange that I found the source (a fan on top of one building), but still had to find the clue to its location to finish the mission. It felt like Lois just wanted you to find the source. Would it be possible to change these to something like sample, antidote formula, and source? One of the options to complete a daily mission has you setting of a canister of antidote, so it could work thematically. I don't remember what the mission was called or the on screen text, but it could refer to the mystery of the pheromone or something similar.
    • Like x 2
  10. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Open World Bounty have very annoying mechanics, every 10-15? seconds, he throws everyone high into the air, this is too often, and after a couple of minutes of battle it becomes very, very tiring, a few strikes- flying, a few strikes- flying and so on, and again, and again, and again ....
  11. L T Devoted Player

I saw him and he totally kicked my ***!
  12. Hraesvelg Always Right

On the bounty choice...ever since he was accidentally buffed up in the open world that one time I've been wanting this fight. LOL

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. L T Devoted Player

Changing it to something more like the comic book hunt in Death of Superman might be an option.

Also, is there any use for these clues after I've found them? Can I mail them to another character on my account and skip the hunt? Can I sell them on the broker?

Otherwise, maybe lois could just collect the clues and save me the inventory space?
    • Like x 1
  14. Luke© Well-Known Player

The camera's disappears already at 50% cooldown, so i'm spending most of the time with waiting.
    The camera mission is also not always working correctly, i've been running into the boss a few times, until it counted finally.
  15. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bug:

While doing the Photo Mission for Jimmy Olsen, you get 4 objectives.
    I managed to complete the parts with the cat in the tree and the Pheromone People.
    It doesnt work on the Bounty and on the rioters.

I cant finish the Mission and saw someone else shouting, who had the same issues.

Is there a follow up Mission connected to it - like another Weekly?
  16. Trexlight Devoted Player

Did you engage fighting the Rioters and the Bounty? I had to attack them for Scoops to take photos.
  17. Trexlight Devoted Player

Are the credits for completing the Dailies meant to be giving more than 1?

Example, doing the Animals Daily its 0/26 but then you interact with the Lions it updated to 6/26.

Is it suppose to give 1 credit or this 3? If it is 3, then why not just make them give 1 credit and lower the Max amount needed to complete the mission.
  18. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i did.
    Was Fighting 2x the Bounty and i even took the weapon on the Bounty fight. Fought the rioters like 4 times on different Locations. Always with the drone active. The drone was even doing the flashing light Animation everytime. It just wouldnt grant the Progress somehow.

Will try it again later today.
    • Like x 2
  19. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hope this helps ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Trexlight Devoted Player

Speaking of the Rioters. The Canisters appeared and not sure what they were suppose to be do. They blew up but no damage was done to me or them and I interacted with them and didn't see them do much. I think they went towards the counter to complete the mission but didnt notice. Will try it again today. Im thinking it might be for another Daily Quest.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.