Dev Discussion Episode 37: LexCorp Tower (Solo)

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Millbarge, Apr 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elusian Crowd Control

Is it possible to provide a video of those where you get one-shottedß I have yet to get one-shotted by any of these so I think there is more to it than an actual one-shot.
  2. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

I was impressed with this solo both gameplay and visually. I had lots of time to look at the fire in the lobby, the broken water pipes, those art deco wall sconces, the outside of last room, all excellent. Liked the bite me emblem too, when is that coming out?

Played as a villain and Supes made no sense there. Bizzaro talking bizzaro talk might have been super entertaining. Hive Master or Queen Bee would have made sense.
    • Like x 1
  3. Wildcat Committed Player

Solo is great but.. can Superman be a little stronger? :rolleyes:

4. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Please do something about Superman getting stuck. It happens every time I run the solo and It's so annoying and time consuming to try and get him to enter the room.
    • Like x 2
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

As annoying it is. if you stay on the next door, he will break it after a few seconds regardless of him being stuck. He also moves down the very moment you go back and pass the door.
  6. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Impatience is a virtue.

Apparently...
  7. Vulpar Well-Known Player

There's a bug in the Lobo fight where he'll stop fighting and suddenly have full health again. I've only had it happen once with HIVE Master, but it's pretty common with Lobo.
    The cause might be the distance between the player and the boss. I think if you're too close for him to pull you in and simultaneously too far for him to hit you with his spin attack, he freaks out and does nothing.
    I normally fight with distance attacks, but the strafing runs have me staying on the stage in the back on the right, keeping me at just the wrong distance. In order to avoid the bug, if I'm not all the way across the stage I've gotta be right on top of him.
    I have a video of it on my PS4, but I don't know how to upload that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.