Test Discussion Episode 36: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Greetings Heroes and Villains of Thanagar!

This is the official feedback thread for Metal Part II items and rewards. We will be checking back and fixing bugs as often as possible. Thanks for your feedback!
    • Like x 1
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    The dailies seem very "generous" at the moment. For each daily, I'm receiving:
    3x Thanagarian Marks
    3x Source Marks
    Multiple Thanagarian Exobytes
    1x Loot Cache

Are we supposed to be receiving that many marks for each daily?
  3. Eve YouTuber

I've looked at the feats (I'm not sure if this is the right section to post it)
    But "Inner Demon Slayers" is confusing. It says Defeat 666 of Batman's inner demons,
    but the counter says 333.
    [IMG]

Also this feat says on instead of one
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

Those are from the Duo but I'll get a fix in for them tonight since Jack will be away for a couple days.
    • Like x 3
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm interested in what the Base item-rewards look like. I'd very much appreciate if anybody on test would want to share what they find on that regard! :)
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

its due to the fact, that we just get 1 Weekly at launch this time.

Edit:

nvm

7. Incineration Inferno Active Player

I was very excited to watch the live stream yesterday and I must say my favorite was hands down the Forge Master Hawk style...beautifully done btw.

But here is my small ranting section and I'm listing this in hope of positive feedback from the dev's and maybe somthing they can add before the DM II launch.

1.) No Tank Artifact ( This is my main concern with ever other roll getting something at least a viable possibility except Tanks.) I like the system you are implementing with the stacking/build ups/etc. So why not a Tank Art that builds up for a period of time then activates and gives out say 5% dom, 5% health, 5% resto and 5% defense at say 200 lvl for say 15 to 30secs like the other roles are getting.

This truly was the main upsetting news for me. Please read this and give us a Tank Artifact that viable for end game elite content.

2.) I know this hasn't been mentioned yet but with all the choices we now have we need a 4th slot for Artifacts please.

Thank You for what looks like an amazing start to tier 10 but please please look into the 4th slot and definitely a Tank Artifact before the DLC launches.

Respectfully

Incinerating Inferno
    284cr/493sp Fire/Earth Tank/DPS
    Villian side since Crisis
    • Like x 1
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

The Origin Augments didnt receive an increase in the rank, intended?
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

shhh :D
  10. Red Five Developer

Nope, that's a bug. Thanks for the catch!
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

at 49:16

can we get the Forgemaster Hawkman legs as a player style? (if they're not already planned in this dlc as a future Vendor item or briefing/Investigation/collection)

would make a great alternative to the already existing Harpy legs. :)
    • Like x 3
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Agreed 100%
  13. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

How do you get renown to buy the Metal Part II Elite gear?
  14. Eve YouTuber

You have to run elite raids. The raids are not on test yet as far as I know.
  15. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Excellent Choice in Vendor Weapon styles! :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Is the Blackout Uplink Device supposed to be dropping? I saw it drop for at least 3 people on the last boss during a Phoenix Cannon regular run.
  17. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Augment(?) Catalysts

I have gotten three catalysts today from doing The Phoenix Cannon raid and I am a little confused.

Word Forge Essence
    Rarity: Purple
    Tradable
    Stacks to: 99
    Names Sources (i.e. where it drops)

Blackout Construct Residue
    Rarity: Green
    Cannot Trade Across Platforms
    Stacks to: 999
    Does not name sources

The Drowned's Dead Water
    Rarity: Purple
    Cannot Trade Across Platforms
    Stacks to: 999
    Does not name sources

So far we had three catalysts per episode (except the first time - Titans - where we had 4) with increasing rarity green - blue - purple.

Here the tradability and the stacking are different. One does name where to find it, the other two not. Plus the rarity is not increasing.

Are those catalysts perhaps used for different items like e.g. augments and OP item? If not this needs clean-up, because the item type does not match and the rarity is not like it should be.

I really find this confusing.
    AP

P.S.: Please see https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Catalyst_(Augments) for an overview
  18. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Hm, I found a blue "Nano-Alfred Particles" catalyst now, so most of my above posting becomes redundant and can be ignored.

However what is the World Forge Essence catalyst good for then? It seems to be not related to the augments system?

AP
  19. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

In-game the briefing is named "Hawkgirl's Quandry". Shouldn't this be "Hawkgirl's Quandary"?

P.S.: This would be a quite prominent typo, that's why I mention it.

AP
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.