Test Discussion Episode 36: Page of Destiny - Artifact

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batuba Developer

Hey all,

Please use this thread to post feedback on the Page of Destiny Artifact.

Thanks!

Batuba
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Role: Healer
    Focus: [Group Heal]
    • Rank 80
      • [Group Heal] places a stack of Revivify on players above 40% health. If player falls below 40%, the stacks expire for burst healing on that player.
      • Max 10 stacks.
      • Healing amount increases based on stack count. Unique to each player casting ability (aka can have multiple healers with their own stacks).
    • Rank 120
      • [Group Heal] on targets below 40% health is 20% more effective.
    • Rank 160
      • Increase healing per Revivify stack count by 30%.
    • Rank 200
      • Increase total targets healed by [Group Heal] by 2.
    • Like x 2
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How does it behave if we Play with 2 Healers?

Lets say both of us have some stacks of Revivify. If another Player now falls below 40% Health will all stacks get consumed of both healers or is there an order like "most restoration = first proc"?

Also, how Long/until when do they last?
  4. Batuba Developer

The stack lasts 30 seconds (and its duration refreshed everytime you apply a new stack) and healers build stacks unique to themselves so if a target falls below 40% health, both healers stacks should pop simultaneously.
    • Like x 1
  5. Healing Juice Active Player

Duration refreshed? So we can keep 10 stacks at all times as long as we use a group heal within 30 seconds of the last one? Until of course player drops below 40%
  6. Batuba Developer

correct
    • Like x 1
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is it possible to get a UI indicator for stacks of this Artifact? (got also requested for La Mort Card Artifact stacks)
    • Like x 1
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Feedback
    I was trying this artifact out with a CR 282 healer in the group. With a max Revivify stack, I was getting healed back for over 28k when it procced.

It was really hard to get below 40% health since the healer was just constantly spamming the group heal. I had to ask them to stop healing so I could see the artifact proc. The downside to this artifact is that it made for a power hungry healer.
  9. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Do you know what power the healer was?
  10. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I was playing with a Water healer.

Here is a demonstration:
  11. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Discussing this with Cyro and this would definitely be an artifact to get away from EoG/Scrap and move to a combo of Transformation Card and Omegahedron. Improper use of this artifact with Orb would be devastating on a power bar.
    • Like x 1
  12. Black Jaq Devoted Player

So when the artifact reaches 200, does that mean the safety net also stacks on 6 players with the cast?
  13. Batuba Developer

Yes
    • Like x 2
  14. AV Loyal Player

Any chance that info could be added to the artifact description? Pretty critical to effective use.
    • Like x 1
  15. Batuba Developer

Yep will do. For La Mort as well.
    • Like x 3
  16. Healing Juice Active Player

When an artifact such as the strategist, for example, heals you, it shows you in healing log how much is heals you for. When the Page of Destiny heals you, it shows up as your power healing you. (Ex: Metabolism for nature) it would make testing a lot easier if it told you, “page of Destiny heals healing juice for x amount”

Edit: Does it heal everyone the same based off of my resto, or does other’s health have anything to do with it?
  17. Batuba Developer

It will not display as Page of Destiny as the artifact is built into the abilities (at least for the time being). The healing is based on the healer's Restoration and has nothing to do with the target player's total health or stats.
    • Like x 5
  18. Healing Juice Active Player

Oh okay. It’s not bad to test with using a power other than nature lol. With almost 32k resto it was healing me 2438 per stack. So, you definitely need the 10 stacks for it to do decent healing for someone/group dropping quick. But I’m sure y’all don’t want it to be OP and heal a ton. I probably wont use it at its current position, but it’s not too bad. Amazing idea though! If it did double what it does now, i would definitely debate putting it in. Also, the crit was like 48k
  19. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you may want to try using Strategist Card at the same time ;)
  20. Healing Juice Active Player

I was. I prefer orb over page of destiny.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.