Episode 36: Currency on PvE Supply Vendor?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Anak Panah, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Hi,

when do we get the new ep. 36 currency on the supply vendor?

I understand that you don't introduce it initially to have us run the new content with older gear (like it would be on the live server).

However it has been some weeks now and I want to check out the new gear.

Regards,
    AP
  2. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

To clarify in case I was not clear:

All available currencies including the temporary seasonal ones are available from the PvE Vendor on the test server so far. Why not the new Thanagarian Marks from episode 36?

The content is being releasing soon and we had no chance to really test the new gear because of this.

Regards,
    AP
  3. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Sorry to be a possible nuissance, but episode 36 has now been released and we still don't have the new Thanagarian Marks in the ''Test Server PvE Currency" cache available from the PvE vendor on the test server.

Why is that? This has never before been the case.

It means we still cannot buy the new episode gear unless we grind for marks, but that's not what the test server is for, is it?

Pls add it with the next possible update. Thank you.

AP
  4. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Hi,

another month has passed and the test server is back up with the anniversary event, but the Thanagarian Marks (Metal Part II currency) are still missing from the vendor's Test Server PvE Currency cache.

Why is this? Did the personnel change and does not know what to do?

Every NEW currency goes into the Test Server PvE Currency cache for us to be able to buy gear and base items from the (new) content without having to farm marks for three months.

I need to repeat myself: Please add the Thanagarian Marks to the PvE vendor's cache.

Thank you.
    AP
  5. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Case closed. Thanks. :)