Dev Discussion Episode 35: Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Red Five, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Red Five Developer

Greetings Gotham City Defenders!

This is the official feedback thread for Metal Part I items and rewards. We will be checking back and fixing things as often as possible. Thanks and have fun!
  2. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

The new base item rewards are incredible! New toilets, counters with stoves, the GCPD wall decals, the Themysciran items... OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^_^
    • Like x 2
  3. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Posting here, but I've been hearing that the op collection "Luthor's Mangled Warsuit Gauntlet" is bugged and not dropping. Several people have been looking for it in trade and neither they nor I have seen it in the broker at all. Not sure if it's related, but I've ran the solo 150+ times and I've gotten the Flower op collection twice on first boss, and several copies of the other collections like the wolf and themy bracers, but I haven't seen an op gold collection drop from the last boss in the solo. I'm assuming that might be where it drops as it would weird to have an op collection on the starting boss but not on the final (assuming it's consistent with cases like the Earth 3 and Titans Duo)
    • Like x 1
  4. Heywiar Committed Player

Came here to say this too.
    Yeah, this collecrion has literally not been seen by anyone on the game. (As far as I'm aware.) I am pretty sure its bugged.
  5. Red Five Developer

Thanks for the reports. There is a bug with the drop, and it should be fixed in the next patch.
    • Like x 2
  6. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

I've been spamming the solo since DLC release and the first day I got 2 Flower op collections within 60 runs. The next day adding 30+ runs, nothing. Next 2 days adding another 50+ runs, nothing. Today happens and we have the fix for the Luthor collection, so I put out $20 and get up to 775 replay badges for 65 more runs (including free run today). I spam the solo out for 65 runs in 8 hours. I didn't get another Flower until 57 out of the 65 runs I did which puts it at over 100 runs I had to do excluding the first day. The Luthor didn't drop out of those 65, and I didn't even see the Analysis: Themysciran Bracelets in those 65 runs either. Just a Wolf Dossier in like the first 20 runs, and then the Flower at 57. Is that actually intended to do 2 months worth of solo's and not even see both op collections. The next dlc would literally be getting up on test like the next 1-2 weeks.
    • Like x 1
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Thanks for finally changing up the styles on the vendor and purple drop masks a bit. Was getting pretty sick of seeing domino, domino everywhere. :p
    • Like x 1
  8. Krossmark Level 30

Hey, thanks for the DLC, liking it; however I just ranked up one of my Mighty Metal Resonator's to 23 and I have some concerns:

First is that when my Deadly Shred triggers, it's doing numbers around 500 dmg on crit whereas my standard ranged weapon attack does three times that damage; is this intended? It was really disappointing to say the least that I can only expect miniscule damage every once in a while when this ability procs.

Second is regaring the Ruthless Road Crew spawn, I noticed this seem to be on a cooldown more than anything else? Whether or not I do damage in the content, I'll spawn a Dark Robin at around 5 minutes after the last spawned. Also he doesn't last for very long, which is just again someone I was not expecting.

As it stands I kind of regret spending the time, resources, and even real cash to rank this augment up.