Test Discussion Episode 35: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Greetings Gotham City defenders!

This thread is where you can discuss your favorite Feat names and puns in Episode 35: Metal Part I. Or, I guess you can also give feedback for items and rewards if you want to. It's your call.

We will be checking back and fixing things as often as possible. Thanks for your help!
  2. Im_Voki New Player

For the op neck I think everyone really enjoyed the way you guys did the op back. It allowed everyone to get them and to get them on alts as well. The collections make it so difficult for everyone to get a op item. If you can change it to be the same way as op back that'd be great. It seems strange to only do it for one dlc and then change it. The vendor says it cost 375 for the item so I'd assume you're doing collection way. Any way you could change it to be same way as op back.
    • Like x 7
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

For the future, plz dont use Neck as an option for the OP piece, ppl who play both roles have to constantly switch the tactical mod and sometimes there is simply no time to do that while switching in the middle of the combat... unlike other tactical mods the neck one is very important and is nothing ppl can dispense especially by players who play elite content.

Either create two tactical mod slots for each role one for the OP pieces or just avoid using specifically the Neck one in the future, thx.
    • Like x 7
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

As always, I'd highly appreciate if anyone could share any of the new Base items off the Episode. :)
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Any chance of this episode being Tier 10? Tier 9 is becoming quite bloated now, so even just for better organisation on On Duty.
    • Like x 2
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Prediction for the future: Jokerised Robins as Henchmen in a bonus marks weekend on the vendor.
    • Like x 2
  7. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Bug Report:

The reward for completing the over arching journal mission that guides you through the episode awards you with "3x Flawed Dark Exobytes". They should be the new Metal Exobytes, as the Dark Exobytes are from Episode 34.
    • Like x 1
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Bug Report:

For the feat "Stare Into Darkness", which is for the "collection for marks/feat/title reward" that we've become accustomed to, I collected the "Dossier: Bird Tribe" collection piece, but the feat says I collected "WayneCorp Drilling Data Card", which is listed as the first collection in the list.

I think the order of the collection pieces in the feat list is inaccurate.
  9. Eve YouTuber

Not sure if intended: Themysciran Wall Tapestry can't be placed straight, I have to rotate it on the side like this to be able to place it:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    When I picked the Controller version of the green version of the Head scaling gear, the style was "Brave Devil". Everything else I've seen so far has been "Metal Head" for the green gear. Is "Brave Devil" correct for the head gear?
  11. Gromm865s Active Player

The Themysciran Market Stand base item doesn't seem to be placeable, or it's only placeable in a very specific spot. Everywhere I have tried will not work.
    • Like x 1
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Metalhead doesn't have a Head style, only a Face style :) https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Metalhead
  13. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Question:

Will this Episode have Rare drops in Raids? or in general?
  14. myandria Item Storage

The solo mission reward boxes have Manipulator gear boxes in them (CR 229 max). Shouldn't they have Donna Troy's gear boxes in them?
  15. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

Dark Robins Gift is this the OP NECK??
    we need a catalyst called jokers nanaotoxin.. and tht comes from collection:getting a reaction!
    lemme know thnxs
    video below:
  16. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I was also about to say this, except I found a spot for it to be placed and I think it looks VERY odd. Is this Item intended to be a floor item, it looks like its a wall base item, (by they way the back of it looks)
    Trying to place on normal level:
    [IMG]
    Placing off the floor (only place I could make fit):
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

This new episode has a short cycle (3 months between Metal I & Metal II, as opposed to over 5 months of JLD). So how about reducing vendor costs for all items accordingly?
    • Like x 1
  18. Aggro Well-Known Player

My only concern is having 200 ranked artifacts is going to separate the community more for sm, alts, etc cause we will be force to stay within 3 artifacts depending on how much it will cost to play both roles we might be limited to 1
  19. Brother Allen Loyal Player

So much this...swapping out White Mods all the time is such a pain the ****. Can we please get double white sockets on OP items?
    • Like x 5
  20. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I think once we earn the Op item we should be able to craft another one for free cause swapping out white mods is a huge pain and also not possible if you have to switch in combat to another role.

These items are such a grind it only makes sense imo to let us craft one for our other role.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.