Dev Discussion Episode 35: Batcave Breach: 4-Player Alert

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Millbarge, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Millbarge Developer

Thanks for playing the Episode 35: Batcave Breach 4-Player Alert. Feel free to post any feedback or issues you come across.

-Millbarge
  2. Yaiba Committed Player

Sinestro's fight: It's possible to trap Hal Jordan outside, by doing that you will get the feat "Shock em" after defeating Sinestro :confused:
  3. Millbarge Developer

This is resolved internally and will be patched out soon™.

-Millbarge
  4. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

People will "leave" the instance via the teleport circles, but not actually leave the instance via On Duty. Then they'll go about their solo business or go to the broker or whatever, and we can't reopen the instance. Can we stop using this way of leaving the instance. Either don't put exit rings, and force leaving the actual instanced content via On Duty, or make it so using the "Teleport to Watchtower" rings actually have them leave the instance.

EDIT: Before anyone tells me to just kick them, I know that's an option... if I haven't used it in the last three hours. Also, some people don't know how to navigate their social menu (I've noticed this a lot when doing PUG Queue) to do the kick if I'm not able to.
    • Like x 2
  5. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Bug Report:
    I'll try to upload a video of it later (for some reason my playstation is being recalcitrant about it, at the moment) but during the ARC fight, we had Perimeter Guards spawn up on a ledge, high above combat, where they would remain until the boss was defeated.

Also focusing down the Turret didn't seem to have any impact on the Rock 'Em Sock 'Em lantern championship bout. Maybe we missed something else.
    • Like x 1
  6. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

Hello Millbarge,
    i tried the last boss feat at Sinestro which say's to not let Sinestro's Yellow construct to win any rounds and failed.
    Sinestro's Yellow Construct seems to die too slowly even when my group took down turrets,the Green Construct always died first.Or the Yellow Construct does more damage to the Green Construct,it seems that no matter what we tried the Yellow Construct always wins :/
    • Like x 1
  7. Millbarge Developer

I can take a look - but it should be possible. Don't forget to interrupt Sinestro when he's attempting to Encase Hal Jordan/John Stewart to prevent them from buffing the Green Construct.

-Millbarge
    • Like x 1
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

The Green Construct dies very quickly on the current Live version. I haven't see Hal or John buff it in any of my runs so far. On my last alert run, it was my observation that John just stood there the entire time not doing anything.
    • Like x 2
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah I never saw them fire another beam at the construct after summoning it, and it dies even if I emptied my supercharge and utility belt to kill the turrets in under a second.
    • Like x 1
  10. Rushsteel Active Player

Not only do you have to kill the turrets but you need to also have someone lunge sinestro when he skulls. Otherwise the green construct will die faster also. It is also a huge burn check but it is 100 percent doable with teamwork.
    • Like x 1
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah I’m definitely not ruling out user error at this early point, but Milbarge might want to double check Jordan and Stewart’s AI is working properly, just in case.
    • Like x 2
  12. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Thanks, we had just come to that conclusion but haven't had time to try it.
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Bug Report: Sock 'Em

Dear Millbarge,
    Ran this 4 times yesterday. We knocked Sinestro out of every cage attempt, and he never caged a lantern. We killed the turrets in under 8 seconds, maybe less than 5. Multiple times, two turrets spawned overlapping one another. No feats achieved :(
    • Like x 1
  14. Raven Roth Committed Player

Every add in the second boss always goes straight towards the healer
  15. NibellaRin Active Player

"Bug Report: Sock 'Em

Dear Millbarge,
    Ran this 4 times yesterday. We knocked Sinestro out of every cage attempt, and he never caged a lantern. We killed the turrets in under 8 seconds, maybe less than 5. Multiple times, two turrets spawned overlapping one another. No feats achieved :("

Yup. We lunged Sinestro each time he skulled, all turrets were destroyed in seconds but for some reason no feat. Are we doing this wrong? Is there some other action Sinestro does?
  16. NibellaRin Active Player

Bug Report: Turrets and Spawners in Batcave

I've noticed an inconsistency when attempting to destroy either the turrets or the spawners as we head through the batcave. Sometimes they respond to powers, sometimes they don't. I've used nature, rage, munitions and heard from folks using fire and electricity. Not sure why they don't respond the same across the board.
  17. Ichiro Loyal Player

event version

Lass boss door doesn't stay open during the fight like other event versions.

also can the first section with the 4 cogs be a minimum of 1 attempts before moving on or increase the time period to turn the cog making it possible for a person to get 2.

thanks,
    • Like x 1
  18. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

Millbarge,
    tried the feat again and lunged Sinestro at every skull + destroyed turrets the moment they came up but Green Construct still takes way too much damage from the yellow construct,seems impossible to get the feat.
    • Like x 1
  19. MiLady Well-Known Player

I was playing the event alert of the Metal I DLC. Sinestro has a 1-shot mechanism (even in Event) where a light beam is focused at you and your health melts. My team could not revive me in time. I ESC'd out and spawned back at the beginning of Oa. When I got back to the final boss room, there was no portal to let me back in. I thought all Event versions allowed players to re-enter?
    • Like x 2
  20. Ichiro Loyal Player

event Version,

Just going to put this out there that I think all enemies need to have their health and defense reduced considerably. especially the ones that shield themselves. They have way too much health/defense when compared to other event alerts.

On that note some boss attack moves are hitting way too hard.
    • Like x 2