Test Discussion Episode 34: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Greetings magical treasure hunters! This thread is where you can leave feedback for Episode 34: Justice League Dark items and rewards. We will be checking back and fixing things as often as possible. Thank you, and you stay classy Chaos Gotham.
    • Like x 1
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'd just want to say that any screenshots of any of the new Base items would be greatly appreciated!
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

That's what I was able to get so far:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

Woah! Creepy alien stuff, I like it. Thx for sharing!
    • Like x 2
  5. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Can anyone please tell me what the name of new A.R.G.U.S / Steve Trevor style is & if the chest piece has an elblem slot?
  6. VoidTorcher New Player

It says "A.R.G.U.S. Operative" in the preview.

Megzilla said on the other thread that it does display emblems on the chesst. The Etrigan set doesn't have a slot, though.
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i've gotten 2 cages (one was a stack with tentacles in one cage) and two screens with what looks to be an egyptian goddess and one ritualistic bone sculpture. mostly the base items so far seem to be open world/argus government related.
    • Like x 1
  8. Gromm865s Active Player

Reward for completing the 18 piece JLD Trading Cards Collection.

9. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Bug Report

[IMG]

All consumable rewards are in stacks of 1 including sodas which should be stacks of 6 and consumables which are 96? can't recall off hand
  10. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Bug Report

It is possible it is just a visual glitch as I couldn't reproduce it but when I opened my inventory all my artifacts and augments gave a NaN XP indicator

[IMG]
  11. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Bug Report

Text on the Teleporters for Chaos Gotham isn't updated.

[IMG]
  12. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

That last post wasn't really a reward just didn't know where to post MISC. things

Bug Report

I have the vendor set completed on test but it doesn't show the price reduction on vendor or the ARGUS vendor

[IMG]
  13. Red Five Developer

Nice, thanks for reporting these! I'm not sure which items you're referring to in the first one. The Nitro Soder in the picture looks like it stacks to 99.
  14. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

[IMG]

The sodas when you create one stack should grant the regular 6 but are granting 1 where the consumables should be 96 per creation where they are granting 1 per create.
  15. Red Five Developer

Ah, I misunderstood. That makes more sense - thanks again!
  16. DynamiteGal Active Player

I hope this is an alright place to list this feedback. Mainly I'd like to state the concerns I have for the feats for this episode. I didn't see a feats section, so I think rewards is close.

I am BEYOND UPSET!!! I am upset with this episode and with descriptions and wordings of items and mechanics of this episode. From a religious stand point, this is the nail in the coffin for this game for me unless these things change. Eight years of playing every night - gone if this isn't changed. I have no problem fighting evil in the game. That is what being a superhero is, fighter of evil, doer of good. I play the villain side too, but I see it more as anti-hero and nothing has ever really bugged me before. This dlc is a different story. I do NOT want to participate in any rituals!!!! I don't care if this is only a game. It is walking a fine line. Destroying the rituals of the bad guys is fine, but participating is not ok at all. I was gonna let that slide. I know it's "just a game". Now the op piece has you completing "rituals"...just NO! ok...i'll try to let that slide. The base items i'm sure i won't like most of them. Ok I thought, find one item that is ok and just get 25 of the same thing for that feat. I was making every effort to still play the game and get the feats and so on.

Normally I play all my toons. But this dlc I was going to limit my play time to just one toon to participate as little as possible in the things I was reading. I read the feat names and titles on test the first day. Made my notes and was trying my best to still play the one toon, get the feats, and be done. I was going to stick with time capsule gear and get the vendor gear for feat only. I wasn't even going to wear the vendor gear because of the name.

The final straw: I logged into test tonight to see what feats were added. I saw one titled "mark of the *****" ............. I can't even type it. NOW the line is officially crossed. 1 friend of mine already left this game for good for religious lines being crossed. Another friend of mine still plays with me every night. He was just going to skip this one all together. It crossed the line for him as well. When I tell him this, I know for a fact he will also quit for good if it isn't changed.

Please make an effort to change the wording on feats and items to be less offensive.
    8 years, every night, 456 sp, 13 toons at end game cr and 11 with near matching sp ...... I'm sick to my stomach.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Not sure if intended but looking at JLD storyline in journal doesn’t show anything for rewards, past storylines gave certain currency and a blue weapon box, is it there and not visible or missing?
    • Like x 1
  18. DynamiteGal Active Player

This is bothering me way too much, I can't get any sleep til I write this. Everything about this new episode is very insulting to the players of the dc community that are religious. Telling players that they can simply skip the content is not ok either. This is pretty much harassment of your players. This content needs to be completely optional without any hinderous to players that choose to skip playing the content.

So here is the diplomatic solution that I strongly request. Do not include any feats with this dlc at all. The only real solution to limit player backlash and keep players from leaving is to exclude the feats completely. I love(d) this game so much. That's why I've played it everyday for so long. I CARE! I don't want to see it come to this. Please respond to this concern out of the same love for the game and players. The perfect response: "Disclaimer: Out of respect of all players in the dc community that have strong religious values, NO feats will be included or released in episode 34: JLD inlcuding those related to future vendor rewards for the episode."

Players that choose not to participate in the episode content can gear up using time capsule gear, the quark vendor, or with the event from the next episode. They would be able to catch back up and not be punished for their beliefs. You may even see an increase in time capsules sales. But the main point is, you won't lose as many players as what might happen if you keep things how they are now.

Please take this seriously, and out of love and respect to everyone that plays and supports this game.
    Thank You
  19. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

I had to read your post a couple times because I thought you were joking. If you are indeed serious, your sense of entitlement is astonishing.
    • Like x 4
  20. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.