Dev Discussion Episode 34: "JLD: Shattered Gotham" 8-Player Raid

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Millbarge, Mar 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Ok I gotta ask this since Several in my league have Wondered the same thing.
    This could grab me Adds & Boss Agro but here it goes.

Why NO Feat in Shattered Gotham for No one in your Group Falling off the rocks, During the Entire Raid?
  2. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

I'm noticing a lot of comments on this thread going unnoticed but I'll give mine a shot.

While attempting the 50% feat throughout the raid in elite we are noticing the same issues over and over, its not a burn problem but a Shazam problem. I feel like a change to that feat must be coming to a patch near us but I do have videos of the issues at hand...

Having Shazam bug out on us forces us to do one of two options, either A) wipe or B) give up. Right now my group has been 0/5 and every time the issue remains the same, Shazam doing something to mess with the group.

Can we pose a fix to all of this? The feat itself says you have to keep the bar above 50% the rest of the raid, what if that can be changed to after every boss fight? Keep the 50% after the fights are done they have to be above 50%, but instead can we turn this feat into, you can go under 50% during the fight but as long as you finish above 50% you are good to go.

EXAMPLE: Mordru fight you'll notice even in our videos we ignore Shazam (we have to in this current situation as getting Shazam would bring our meter to under 50%), but what if we got those, then after we get close to beating the fight we have to bring the meter back up to 50% and above?
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I figure the Mord-who? feat already covers that because it’s virtually impossible if anyone does fall off. Even if you could burn the bosses fast enough without a full party, those absent members could just stay at the starting area the whole raid to avoid falling off at any point.
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The Shazam issue is absolutely out of control today, the last boss is now impossible to do on the first try because he just refuses to activate until after a madness induced wipe. The continued silence on this issue is deafening.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Are you having the issue in elite or reg? I’ve yet to have shazam bug out..
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

normal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.