Dev Discussion Episode 34: "JLD: Pub Crawl" Duo

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, Mar 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TLantern Developer

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the Justice League Dark: Pub Crawl duo discussion page. Please feel free to leave feedback for the Event and Normal modes of the duo.

Thank you!
  2. JackUSPS Well-Known Player

Loved the cat fight with Teekl. For me the best boss fight in the entire episode. Thumbs Up! :)
  3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Overall I enjoyed this duo, and felt like it had a good pace until the last boss, where the titan's duo seemed to drag in the middle. Although, a set of switches that both players must turn which would then skip the cutscenes would be much appreciated!

The Yarn feat in the Teekl fight is very uneven between movement modes. With Flight/Skimming it's essentially a free feat, while Speedsters may have a hard time dodging the Yarn while in movement mode.

The Shazam fight feels a little cumbersome with 4 Orb phases, because he is barely on his feet long enough to do a DPS rotation between each phase. If he had only 2 Orb phases they would feel harder to reach and the fight might seem more engaging, and perhaps, more dangerous. With him being so easy to put into each orb phase he doesn't have much chance to damage players.
    • Like x 1
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

This duo was a lot of fun .... until I got put into a magical yarn ball !!! lol

Seriously, this is a lotta fun although I do wish the big Teekl model was more feral like the comics (no offense).

Also I’m not sure where to comment on VO in general but I LOVE the new Constantine and it was so great to hear the past Zatanna, Tala and Klarion.

Love this DLC so much but I’m a sucker for magic stuffs.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ichiro Loyal Player

This duo needs some work

The bar fight - this section is too long and tedious waiting for the adds to spawn to kill. Suggest either speeding up the spawning or reduce number of adds to spawn.

Teekl Fight - The pinned mechanic happens far too often. I'm either pinned or freeing my pinned ally. the only strategy I have in this fight is to let my ally get pinned so i can burn the boss uninterrupted. I think the pinned mechanic need to be toned down a lot.

shazam last boss- Shazam is to teleport happy. He shouldn't be zapping in and out every half second. One of shazams move hits way too hard. not sure which one it is. Its not a skull move. I go from full health to 1/4 health in one hit at CR266. there are to many time outs. Does every boss need 3 or 4 time outs during a fight? This seems to be a reoccurring theme. It could use a reduction in the time outs that shazam takes. Maybe only one during the fight at half way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.