Dev Discussion Episode 34: "JLD: Fellowship of the Arcane" 8-Player Operation

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JackFrost, Mar 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

On the fate fight the teleporter to get into the fight doesn't disappear thus making it able to come back in even after dying.
    • Like x 1
  2. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

This bug seems to have been fixed or a certain condition is needed to be met before it bugs out.
  3. Ully Committed Player

Arcane Barrage is still acting up. :( Its literally going behind Fate and we had to wipe a few times last night. Also, Arcane Barrage is going through group transducer and one shotting. Is that intended?
  4. JackFrost Developer

An additinal fix for the issue with the projectiles firing behind Fate went out with the hotfix last evening. Apologies that it caused additional problems for you and other folks. Arcane Barrage should pass through shields in elite mode only.

Also, a fix for the issue being described above about the teleporter staying open under certain circumstances in the Fate fight should be fixed as of that same patch last night.

Please let me know if either of these issues occur moving forward.

Thanks for the reports!
    • Like x 2
  5. Ully Committed Player

Thanks for the update fren :) Also, I just want to say that you've been super involved and quick to address our issues and game bugs, keep up the good work, the community really appreciates it.
  6. Plowed In Loyal Player

Hey Jack,

During the normal raid after we teleported to the library wing. The ‘eyeball’ got glitched at the entrance area (entry wind up). We were eager to enter and with him being at that area as soon as someone opened the barrier, he started KO-ing people. It seemed he had a few targets and the barrier closed on or behind him and we couldn’t proceed...ended in leaving the instance. It looked like he was trying to reset positionally, but got stuck with the barrier. Thanks!
  7. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the report! Sorry this was happening. If you or anyone happens to have a video of this happening, it may help in diagnosing what may have happened. If not... just to clarify, you said you had just teleported into the Library Wing. So, you hadn't yet made it to the Fate boss fight? And one of the Seeker Daemons got into the little room where you had teleported into? Am I understanding correctly? Thanks!
  8. Plowed In Loyal Player

Yes to all. Will try to get a vid or screenshot if it happens again, thanks!
  9. JackFrost Developer

Thanks! I will take a look and see if I can get a change in to prevent this from happening again, but any change won't likely make the next hotfix, but probably the following hotfix instead.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.